Is there anyone has autograph of Her Majesty The Queen?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Black and Blue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Is there anyone has autograph of Her Majesty The Queen?

Post by Black and Blue »

Does she just sign M~Q~?

Who can upload a picture of it?
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

Are you talking about Her Majesty The Queen or about Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother or about Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth I. of England?!?

I assumed you were asking for British Royalities, but there were far too many queens in the past to know who you are looking for.
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
Black and Blue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Black and Blue »

R.S.V.P wrote:Are you talking about Her Majesty The Queen or about Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother or about Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth I. of England?!?

I assumed you were asking for British Royalities, but there were far too many queens in the past to know who you are looking for.
It's a pity that I also don't know who. I just know as the patron Her Majesty The Queen support England to bid worldcup2006 in 2000.
superdave
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superdave »

I don't think the Royal family sign anything at all, unless you can get your hands on a letter/telegram that has been intercapted. Unfortunately, one of them would cost you in the region of £500 upwards
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Black and Blue {up}

The British Royal family do not (usually) sign autographs. Occasionally they have signed in person when asked, but this is mainly confined to the more junior members of the family.

Read this letter! (Although it actually applies to Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother. You can see the handwritten bit at the bottom says the same rule applies to Princess Elizabeth (the current Queen) and Princess Margaret (the Queen's late sister))

The average price for the Queen Elizabeth II's autograph would be in the region of £1,200 upwards (about US$2,268)

Her signature looks like this: Image

You can see official auction details for such autographs here: http://www.frasersautographs.com/ just enter Queen Elizabeth II in the search box.

Hope this helps!
Ian Image
Black and Blue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Black and Blue »

Thank you very much!