Johnny Depp AP

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Navey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Johnny Depp AP

Post by Navey »

Today I got this photo! I know that this is AP, but I'm happy that I at least received a signed photo~ (Even by a machine :D) AP is better than stamp/print/nothing, right? That's the first TTM in my future little collection!
I sent a request 29.07.2016 and got a response 10.09.2016. From USA to Ukraine! So quickly! o_o
Sent a simple LOR , SAE and 10x15 photo. No IRC or stamps.
Address - The Spanky Taylor Company one.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Last edited by Navey on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English is not my first language. If I made a mistake, PM me with the right word, please - I'll fix it.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Johnny Depp AP

Post by Hartster »

"AP is better than stamp/print/nothing, right?"

I use autopens as placeholders for hard to get autographs until I can get the real thing. It's all up to the individual.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
Navey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Navey »

Hartster wrote:"AP is better than stamp/print/nothing, right?"

I use autopens as placeholders for hard to get autographs until I can get the real thing. It's all up to the individual.
It's awesome when you can get a real autograph!

We can get an authentic autograph from the big stars like Hollywood actors etc. only in person or in stores for a big price. If a collector can't afford to meet a star or doesn't have a lot of money to buy a real sig (like me), he just keeps the AP. So I'm content even with a single AP :) But I don't like stamps/PPs - they are too unrealistic...
English is not my first language. If I made a mistake, PM me with the right word, please - I'll fix it.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Navey :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Johnny Depp
The Spanky Taylor Company
3727 W. Magnolia
Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

{star} Johnny Depp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)