Ross Kemp Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Gillian McEwan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ross Kemp Success!

Post by Gillian McEwan »

Sent letter to Ross Kemp using EastEnders address in the database and today I received a signed cast card - very happy!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ross Kemp Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Gillian McEwan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Ross Kemp
"EastEnders"
BBC Elstree Centre
Clarendon Road
Borehamwood, Herts WD6 1JF
UK

{star} Ross Kemp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
UKLisaW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ross Kemp Success!

Post by UKLisaW »

Oh wow! Hope I hear back too!
Sharing our autograph collection and hints and tips
https://www.facebook.com/lisastuautographs
mark74
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hi can someone help me out please

Post by mark74 »

received 4 from bbc signed steve danny billy kelly the other 4 dint send yet I used 1 class stamp s I mentioned to steve as phil if you go out of Eastenders then its End of an Era Eastenders wont be the same with out the best top actor Steve if they kill steve of as phil the new bossers big mistake ratings will drop like when top gear got took of air update on here soon waiting for Rosie Marcel s reply
Last edited by mark74 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UKLisaW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hi can someone help me out please

Post by UKLisaW »

mark74 wrote:Hi how many envelope s do each actor need to receive is it 2 one inside the other one to the actor with a letter and the other with a first class stamp on it is that right on the bbc website it says you can use on big envelope and put all the other envelope s in side dose the big hard back envelope have to be self addressed big envelope or just 1 class what about all the other envelope I want to het photos cast cards signed because iv spent a lot of money buying cast cards some from c4 brookside paul usher and photos and one of Danny dyer I gave that to a friend I would prefer to have my own signed cast card s and photo s from actor s iv spoke to real actors along time ago I dont use any other website so I come on here to see who can help me save money I dont want to buy them why its not the same the ones what people sell they where for them theys what I want are for my own personal collection can anyone help please bbc says one big envelope then put all the other envelope s in side for each actor dose each envelope have to have a 1 class stamp bbc website said it saves postage could someone please let me know the Easyer way to do this I no the address and each actor wait for your reply s please
First of all write a letter to the cast member you want an autograph from. I tend to keep them quite short as they get a lot of mail. Then at the end of the letter ask for a signed photo. Along with the letter you also need to include an envelope with your name and address on so they can send you a photo back. It doesn’t need a stamp as the BBC pay the return postage. Make sure it is big enough to fit a postcard in. I tend to use C5 size envelopes.

On the envelope of the letter just write the actors name c/o BBC Eastenders and seal it up.
Then put all your letters into one big envelope and send it to:
Autographs,
EastEnders,
BBC Elstree Centre,
Clarendon Road,
Borehamwood,
Herts,
WD6 1JF.

Take it to the post office to get weighed so it has the correct postage. I send about 5 at a time, but you can send as many or as few as you like. I send a few at a time as it saves on postage.
Sharing our autograph collection and hints and tips
https://www.facebook.com/lisastuautographs
mark74
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Paul usher I need the address for brookside please anyone th

Post by mark74 »

{up} Thank s for the information I bought a lot of first class stamp s rip off price theys days big envelope s did what you said perfect thanku for helping me out now all I need to do is get paul usher s signed photo some more great actor s any one know the autograph address to c4 brookside size cast card s and photo s I did speak to a women on a phone number of a fan site linked to this website they dont do autograph s anyone who can help c4 brookside autograph address are all theys fan search link top bar vaild address s like paul usher s and phil Collins and other actor s I will post my cast cards on here once I. received them I posted 8 of in one big envelope I could of posted about 20 in one big envelope all it cost to send them all 8 in one big envelope was 2 first class stamp s one different website some people have been posting theres with no stamp s I carnt see the bbc paying for return to sender I checked it may not meanton about stamp s but all actor s singer s Hollywood every envelope need s stamps to get to them and they can return mail with the stamp s no matter who sends of everything needs stamps first class book of 12 will cost you about 7.45 pounds second class well thats going to be cheaper take longer thanks for reading update you s soon cast card s thanks for who ever give me the information right address work t I was just checking it was right the address I new the address to bbc I just needed to see if I was right was thanku
mark74
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hi got 4 back from bbc actor s danny steve billy Kelly

Post by mark74 »

admin wrote:Hi Gillian McEwan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Ross Kemp
"EastEnders"
BBC Elstree Centre
Clarendon Road
Borehamwood, Herts WD6 1JF
UK

{star} Ross Kemp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)