JIM ROSS SUCESS WON AY AUCTION.WWE.COM

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

JIM ROSS SUCESS WON AY AUCTION.WWE.COM

Post by warlordforever04 »

I WON A SIGNED FRAMED PIC OF JIM ROSS WITH C.O.A. FROM AUCTION.WWE.COM I ONLY HAD TO PAY THE AUCTION WINNING PRICE ITS SUCH A COOL PIC AND IT LOOKS FANTASTIC

IF YOU WANT AN AUTOGRAPH OF A WWE STAR TRY TO WIN IT AT AUCTION.WWE.COM ONLY NEED TO SIGN UP AND A CREDIT CARD
LOTS OF STARS LIKE TRIPLE H HOGAN,DIVA WWE STARS ECW STARS THE THE BEST CHANCE TO GET AN AUTOGRAPH WITHOUT GOING TO A EVENT THANKS
Nammzi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nammzi »

C.O.A's often don't mean anything, I'm afraid :( Anyone with a printer can make a fake one. This doesn't mean that it is not Authentic, but just watch out for fakes =)
Here comes the world and she is beautifully mysterious

http://scottishspca.fotopic.net/
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EugeneE »

Nammzi wrote:C.O.A's often don't mean anything, I'm afraid :( Anyone with a printer can make a fake one. This doesn't mean that it is not Authentic, but just watch out for fakes =)
Good advice. This is one advice which is said over at EBAY many times in their help sections/guides. Anybody can create their own COA using a printer & many people who sell fake autographs create fake COA's to make people believe that the autograph(s) are real.

Even autograph collector clubs such as UACC (Universal Autograph Collectors Club) says to be careful of COA's because many of them are fakes.