Janet Jackson Rts

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Janet Jackson Rts

Post by Imortalmindz »

CraigK wrote:Here's one worth trying for the pre-print you seek. Good luck!

Janet Jackson
c/o Rona Menashe
Guttman Associates PR
118 S Beverly Dr
Suite 201
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Good luck. I'm sure she will reply. She had nothing else to do the past few years. Apart from the tour that she's doing now She has just been sitting on her fat ass drinking wine and trying to get pregnant most days. Lmao. I'm sure you will be successful. :D {up} Yup yup.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:There's thousands and thousands of Celebrity's like Harrison ford, Johnny depp lady gaga, Britney Spears mother and Mickey Mouse that don't reply either but they have nothing to do with Janet Jackson lol Who gives a **** about Beyoncé Rihanna and maddona ??? ( you seem obsessed keep mentioning them). They are 3 cr@p celebrity's that not many people would want anyway unless they were 40 years old or gay. Lmao.
Beyonce, Rihanna, are "crap CELEBRITIES* that not many people want?" umm okay HAHAHAHAH!! lmao!! and people already know on here that I am gay and Im not ashamed of that. But being that you like me and like to stalk me, I'm not the only one. :lol:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Nope the only mention on this forum of Beyoncé and Rihanna is from you. You reapetedly mention them over and over...lmao. Nobody else here has any interest in those American women.

There are hardly any posts (if any)about them. And the reason is not because they dont sign the reason is nobody could give a chit about them. Lol. ONLY YOU who is obsessed with these people......lol

Just because you like them doesn't mean other people on here do. :lol:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Nope the only mention on this forum of Beyoncé and Rihanna is from you. You reapetedly mention them over and over...lmao. Nobody else here has any interest in those American women.

There are hardly any posts (if any)about them. And the reason is not because they dont sign the reason is nobody could give a chit about them. Lol. ONLY YOU who is obsessed with these people......lol
If they signed TM or VV, they would get posted...idiot lol. That's what I've been saying, but what I like isn't any of your business and the more you mention it, the more i will bring em up lol.....just to annoy you. It's fun cause each time I say "Britney, Beyonce or Rihanna" you are gonna comment because you are obsessed with me....its so cute lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

You can mention them as much as you want. I don't care. Nobody else here likes them. Only you. Lmao. If they did like them they would comment. Haha. Your obsessed with 3 or 4 cr@p singers.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:You can mention them as much as you want. I don't care. Nobody else here likes them. Only you. Lmao. If they did like them they would comment. Haha. Your obsessed with 3 or 4 cr@p singers.
"I don't care" yet here you are commenting on things that I like. And no one like them? Yet Beyonce is currently on tour and has the 8th BEST selling female tour of ALL TIME hahahha! Nice try. ;) You're funny. :)

BTW it's okay that you are obsessed with me. I think it's cute.... kinda. {up}
Warlordx21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Warlordx21 »

In America i can understand jj is well liked but not in UK or my country Poland a big No no!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Yup, I meant in the US because I don't follow music stats outside the US.
Warlordx21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Warlordx21 »

Motalmindz is correct in what he says as people don't follow those pop artists a lot of places in Europe but in the USA i understand they are big and will be popular. So i understand what he says and means. I personally don't like those singers I think they are awful. but everyone has their preferences and a lot of people won't like what i like and i respect that. So its ok. Everyone likes different music at the end of the day. And that's cool.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Warlordx21 wrote:Motalmindz is correct in what he says as people don't follow those pop artists a lot of places in Europe but in the USA i understand they are big and will be popular. So i understand what he says and means. I personally don't like those singers I think they are awful. but everyone has their preferences and a lot of people won't like what i like and i respect that. So its ok. Everyone likes different music at the end of the day. And that's cool.
Couple of things: It never said anything about "not liking them in Poland or the UK" that was said by you. And as far as Beyonce, people LOVE her over seas. FACT. But It didnt say anyhing about that..It said "Nobody else here likes them" KEYWORDS: "NOBODY HERE." How would It know? He wouldn't.

However what YOU said is correct with certain artists.... Hence why I said: "Yup, I meant in the US because I don't follow music stats outside the US." And yes everyone has their preference, exactly, but what It doesn't get is that he is trying to put that all on me by making fun of the fact that I am gay and etc....That doesn't have anything to do with it. LMAO!! I have all music preferences and It doesn't know that. Just cause he keeps saying "No one here likes them" doesn't make that bullsh*t true. {up}