Suzanne Somers request

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Autoworld80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Suzanne Somers request

Post by Autoworld80 »

Does anyone have an updates or any addresses for Suzanne Somers ?
I am a fan of her when she was on the TV Series "Step By Step " I
have used the address in database and so far nothing . Does she reply
for her fan mail ? That was a great show . Thanks.
CraigK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Suzanne Somers request

Post by CraigK »

Someone else may be able to comment on her reply rate. I do have an address though:

Suzanne Somers
c/o David Shapira
David Shapira & Associates
193 N Robertson Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

She used to reply. I have not seen a success in a while. I do know that she prefers to not sign anything Three's Company related. Good Luck!
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
supertalkman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by supertalkman »

save your stamps where suzanne somers is concerned, i've called her manager's office alan hamel i've been told repeatedly everytime i've called that office she does not do any fan mail/she does not sign/return photos sent to her/andor she doesn't send out her own photos autographed to fans either unfortunately whenever i've called that office the people i've talked to have been not very nice,sort of arrogant, a little nasty too,and honestly i from the way they talk of ms. somers i get the impression she doesn't seem to appreciate her fans andor the support from her fans!!!!!!!

my advice focus on stars who are much better to their fans/who are known to be good through the mail autograph signers!!!!