Jerry Maren - Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
CraigK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jerry Maren - Success

Post by CraigK »

I read that he would sign if you use his San Diego post office box, send the pic and a $10 stipend. Not keen on paying, but my daughter wrote him the nicest letter about being a fan of 'The Wizard of Oz.' So we sent it along with items as described above. Sent 6/29/16. Received 7/18/16. He personalized the photo to her and also sent a second nicer picture, which he also personalized. Pretty cool.

Jerry Maren
P.O. Box 90010
San Diego, CA 92169-2010
USA
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jerry Maren - Success

Post by warlordforever04 »

can you pm me the address please
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

$10 is not a lot to be paying for an autograph. You're asking them for their time and for a service.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi CraigK :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jerry Maren on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)