Janet Jackson Rts

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Autoworld80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Janet Jackson Rts

Post by Autoworld80 »

Hey everyone . I am a very big fan of Janet Jackson . I
was hoping either she was going to sign my cd cover or
send me a pre print but didn't happen , I sent a cd cover
to the fan mail address in database and got a return to sender .

Return to sender

Janet Jackson
Juggernaut Production Inc .
Hertz & Lichtenstein LLP
450 N Roxbury Drive
8th Floor
Beverly Hills , CA 90210
USA

Return To sender
Dave331976
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Janet Jackson Rts

Post by Dave331976 »

Try this address

Janet Jackson
Sterling/Winters Company
10900 Wilshire Blvd. #15
Los Angeles, CA. 90024
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Autoworld80 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Janet Jackson
Sterling Winters Company
P.O. Box 1410
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270-1052
USA

or:

Janet Jackson
Simon & Schuster
1230 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
USA

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Janet Jackson on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

she doesnt do mail anymore. good luck.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Autoworld80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autoworld80 »

Thank you for all the janet Jackson addresses I will mail them out this week .
Do you think any of the addresses would give me a pre print ? I know they
are fake but some one like Janet Jackson I think would be great to at least
have a pre print because I don't think I will get a real one .

How is Janet Jackson with signing at a concert venue address? :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

People like Madonna, Beyonce, Rihanna and Janet are little easier in person.

I honestly don't think you will have any luck writing her. Good luck though.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:People like Madonna, Beyonce, Rihanna and Janet are little easier in person.

I honestly don't think you will have any luck writing her. Good luck though.

People like maddona Beyoncé and Rihanna have nothing to do with Janet Jackson so why do you always have to name drop them all the time? Lmfao
CraigK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CraigK »

Here's one worth trying for the pre-print you seek. Good luck!

Janet Jackson
c/o Rona Menashe
Guttman Associates PR
118 S Beverly Dr
Suite 201
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:People like maddona Beyoncé and Rihanna have nothing to do with Janet Jackson so why do you always have to name drop them all the time? Lmfao
LMFAO, I bring them up because they are all busy like Janet and don't really like to reply to it. You would think that being a vet in this hobby, you would know that celebs like Madonna, Beyonce, Rihanna, and also Janet do NOT reply. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that simple reason.
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:People like maddona Beyoncé and Rihanna have nothing to do with Janet Jackson so why do you always have to name drop them all the time? Lmfao
LMFAO, I bring them up because they are all busy like Janet and don't really like to reply to it. You would think that being a vet in this hobby, you would know that celebs like Madonna, Beyonce, Rihanna, and also Janet do NOT reply. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that simple reason.
There's thousands and thousands of Celebrity's like Harrison ford, Johnny depp lady gaga, Britney Spears mother and Mickey Mouse that don't reply either but they have nothing to do with Janet Jackson lol Who gives a shit about Beyoncé Rihanna and maddona ??? ( you seem obsessed keep mentioning them). They are 3 cr@p celebrity's that not many people would want anyway unless they were 40 years old or gay. Lmao.