Lindsay Wagner Success! Finally!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stigduke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lindsay Wagner Success! Finally!

Post by stigduke »

After 6 attempts over 11 years, I have finally received a reply from Lindsay Wagner, star of the legendary 1970s series, The Bionic Woman.

This time round, I decided not to write to her. Instead, taking into consideration that I had a credit card and was now getting used to online shopping, I decided to buy an 8x10 photo from her web store.

I purchased the photo on 27/06/2016 and after a 34 day wait, I finally received a reply from Lindsay Wagner. Although it was unsigned, it was certainly an honour to get something from her at last. It was certainly the best $6 I ever spent.

This was also my first ever paid success. As I write this, I am now in a position to get some autographs from stars for which payment is required. I am currently awaiting a reply from former CHiPs star Robert Pine (aka Sarge)., who charges $20 per autographed photo.

Address on envelope is:
Lindsay Wagner
PO BOX 5002
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
USA
admin
Site Admin

Re: Lindsay Wagner Success! Finally!

Post by admin »

Hi stigduke :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lindsay Wagner on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie96 »

How can that be a success when all you did was buy a photograph from a website? It's highly unlikely that she was the one that posted you the photo it was someone from her store.... Lol.
johncolwell1968
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johncolwell1968 »

I am forced to agree. just getting her picture through her website unsigned for 20 dollars is not a success. Others have had success with the address with signed pictures and the like. Now don't get me wrong autograph collecting is exciting and challenging. Frankly I would take in account how others were able to get signed responses and send the picture back to her and ask her to autograph it. Make sure you are sending a SASE also. there just seems to be something missing. Also there are other sites that you can pay much less than 20 dollars for a picture of Ms Wagner and then forward to her. I really hope after all the work you did that you will be successful and get her autograph.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

I agree. There are cheaper places to buy an unsigned photo. Probably for a fourth the price.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/