Lucy Liu VV success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lucy Liu VV success

Post by Morphindel »

Actually wrote to her twice, but i don't remember if this is from the first or second attempt. One was in September, and another i think was around Feb.

Sent LOR, money for postage and 2 photos to the Elementary venue address. Received back one photo signed and personalised. Dont know why she kept the other one, but at least she sent me the better one back.

Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
kreecher
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Lucy Liu VV success

Post by kreecher »

I also got a reply from her, same venue Elementary. Also sent 2 pics, received only 1 signed. And also from the 2nd attempt.
It seems she might sign 1/person. Very happy with it anyway!
Congrats!))
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Yeah seems likely. Definitely not complaining :)
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Morphindel :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

Lucy Liu
"Elementary - Season 5" (Until Apr 23 2017)
Silvercup Studios
34-02 Starr Avenue
2nd Floor
Long Island City, NY 11101
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lucy Liu on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)