i have a question!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
dewdrop10
$10 gift certificate winner

i have a question!

Post by dewdrop10 »

I want to send a request for the cast of one tree hill because its my favorite show.

Do i send individual letters to each person? (in the same or different envolopes)

or

just one letter thats meant for the whole cast??

Please let me know.
thanks!
charmainey

Post by charmainey »

You can write seperately to cast members if you like if you want indivdiual autographed pictures, which many have done so on this forum, however if you want a signed cast photo you write a letter to the whole cast (or you can write seperate letters) but I guess it doesn't really matter :)
loveryan

:)

Post by loveryan »

If you want to get a cast photo, you should be write a letter to all the cast.
We did it 2 times :)
dewdrop10

Post by dewdrop10 »

thanks!
onebuffcop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by onebuffcop »

if it helps and / or saves you time, I have done this on 2 separate occasions. For the show THE SHIELD and also for EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND and on each occasion, I have only received back the photo that I have sent with that one person's signature above their respective character that they played on the show. For example, I wrote to one of the cast members of The SHIELD and sent them a cast photo... each time I have received it back with just that person's signature so I have just resorted to the fact that I will just have to send them out individually and then I just keep them all together in my binder and put a tab on the page with the show's name! Hope that helps or maybe gives you some other ideas!
It is better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
ChemicalsXreacT
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChemicalsXreacT »

Try Individual letters in same envelope {??} {up}
How did we get here? I used to know you so well