Remember 9-11-01

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
gregorysmith
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Remember 9-11-01

Post by gregorysmith »

R.I.P
Leroy Homer-Co pilot of flight 93
August 27, 1965 - September 11, 2001

always be remembered and always in our hearts.

my regards to anyone who has lost a friend or family member 5 years ago today.
ImageImage
Love.
Fav. Autos.- Wentworth Miller, Sarah Wayne Callies, Amaury Nolasco, Lane Garrison, Stacy Keach
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

So sad :cry:

R.I.P {??}
x Pirates-Fan x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x Pirates-Fan x »

I pay my respects :(
superdave
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superdave »

hey... I was ashamed of my school when we had no kind of memorial for the 9/11 attacks the UK doesnt seem to care about this and its a disgrace. It should be made a worldwide public holiday.

R-I-P to those who died and my thoughts go out to the families.

It seems that the british government thinks that just because we're not american and werent directly affected by the attacks it means we dont care. We should recognise what happened on an international scale.
Taxi_06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Taxi_06 »

This is what I wrote in my blog today:

Please bow your heads and pray for those who lost their lives on this tragic day, and help those who survived. Tomorrow is another day, and we still fight this war. I do not know anyone that lost their lives on September 11th, but I do know someone who lost thier life fighting for freedom in Iraq. His name was Nathan. He was a loving father to a beautiful girl, a husband to a girl named Mandy, a friend to me. Please know that America and our allies are in this together, we will fight till the end.

Remember when you see the American flag flying high, thank those who fought for our freedom. Respect those who are veterans of all these wars that they have fought.

The Star-Spangeled Banner

Oh say can you see, by the dawns early light what so proudly we hailed, at the twilights last gleaming. Whose brought stripes and bright stars through the parolus night. O'er the ramparts we watched were so galantly streaming. And the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air gave proof through the night, that our flag was still there. Oh say does that star-spangled, banner yet wave. O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.
"I love robbing the English, they're so polite."
-Kevin Kline- "A Fish Called Wanda"
ImageImageImageImage
Joey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joey »

My thoughts go out to everyone who was affected by or lost family members/friends on 9/11 :|
allhahaheehee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by allhahaheehee »

my thoughts go out to everyone who was affected by all wars and deaths
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

May we never forget the terrible events which happened five years ago.

R.I.P.

May everyone affected by these events be able to stay strong ... and move on with their lives.

Take care everyone.

nowandagain {??}
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

My heart is with everyone that was affected by this tradgedy. We all have a connection somehow to the twin towers, whether it was a friend, or a friend of a friend, or a friend of a friend of a friend. Mine is my old teacher who used to be a Chief Firefighter in NYC. He left work less than 15 minutes after he heard the news and started the drive to New York to help out with the efforts. Some of his close friends died when the towers colapsed. May their memories serve of a reminder of the past.
kaz

Post by kaz »

yep r.i.p everybody my thoughts are out with the families and friends of those lost! {??} {??}