Betty White Authentic?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Apologies for the small typo. I meant to say 'she would have no reason not to sign' :)

Thanks whosurdaddy {up}
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Successes have been reported when she hasnt even been in the country, that is conclusive proof that they're secretarial. Its not even debateable!
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

Andy316 wrote:Successes have been reported when she hasnt even been in the country, that is conclusive proof that they're secretarial. Its not even debateable!
As I have said before, and please, anyone reading this, please actually read it this time,

but no matter how odd the circumstances may seem, we never know unless we witness the signing for ourselves.
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

rpbluesman wrote:
Andy316 wrote:Successes have been reported when she hasnt even been in the country, that is conclusive proof that they're secretarial. Its not even debateable!
As I have said before, and please, anyone reading this, please actually read it this time,

but no matter how odd the circumstances may seem, we never know unless we witness the signing for ourselves.
I read that the first time. if shes NOT IN THE COUNTRY, she CANT SIGN IT. Thats not ODD, thats IMPOSSIBLE.
goldy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldy »

I think she is the one known for carryin an extra carry on bag, so she can sign during her vacations..
http://www.robertbarrow.com

I send my OWN sase, so the envelopes only have my address information. I throw them in the Trash!
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Andy316 wrote:I read that the first time. if shes NOT IN THE COUNTRY, she CANT SIGN IT. Thats not ODD, thats IMPOSSIBLE.
LMAO :lol: I agree but that carryier bag she takes around with her wherever she goes, is that her 'mailbox' abroad then :D
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

I have ocean front property in Arizona....
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

I don't understand :lol:

EDIT: I do now :D
Last edited by TheMailman on Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
digi_girl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by digi_girl »

well just an idea..if she were to carry around her mail in a bag..wouldn't the letter be postmarked from where she was filming?

And if she sent the autos back home and they were mailed from there, this would take alot of time and her reply couldn't be quick. It doesn't make sense to me. I guess we'll never know the truth though... 8)
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

But the funny thing is they resemble authentics. Her signature could have been studied though :|