goldy and Bradley121 Issue (Moved by Joel)

Moderators' Forum.
Bradley121
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bradley121 »

Hey guys don't buy anything from this guy...he is a prick. All he'll do is basically say how stupid you are if you want to deal with him. And who would pay 20 dollars for a jerry rice autograph on a vitamin box with baseball players on it. They probably aren't real anyway. Well thats about it good luck with collecting autographs. Bradley
goldy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldy »

Same clown that wanted me to sell for 10 bucks.. Why would i wanna give em away?! You beggged me for a jessica simpson earlier.. WTF, If you aint got the funds, then I am not interested.. Why are you trying to make youseld look like a fool?!
http://www.robertbarrow.com

I send my OWN sase, so the envelopes only have my address information. I throw them in the Trash!
goldy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldy »

You -
"Nevermind I just saw them on fanmail. I was wondering if you's dell one for 7? You were going to sell me the jenna and it for 15 which was very kind of you. But I can only probably get around 7. If that would work and you can let me know...I can get the money sent out to you by tuesday (tomorrow). Please let me know. thanks"

Me -"We aren’t in mexico man.. Sorry…"

You -"If you weren't such a prick and said no thanks i would have tried to get some money from my parents to get it for 15. Thanks
"

me - "Not interested in dealing with you dude.."

I dunno where you get this.. Seems you need a little help kid.. Funny how you want something for nothing, and when i say NO deal, you wanna try to make me look dumb.. Didnt work.. I hope you get banned..

I send my OWN sase, so the envelopes only have my address information. I throw them in the Trash!
Bradley121
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bradley121 »

It's funny how you can cut and paste. Is that really how it went goldy....or was that what i said after you said I could go screw myself for even asking you if you would take 7? I'm not going to lie people this guy is a prick. I did say that just not in that order. Well I hope you don't sell one. You don't deserve it. Well good luck in autograph collecting everybody! Bradley
goldy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldy »

Yeah thats how it went.. Do i need to post pics from my EMAIl, that also forwards to my hotmail?! I would be more than happy.. So funny, cuz i wouldnt sell for 7$ , you cry like a baby.. Hope the admin gives you a little vaction for hijacking the thread, and makin yourself look like a fool..

lutherjw

Post by lutherjw »

Hi,

I have split this topic, moving it to the mod's forum. I have not given Bradley121 a warning, but I will if you think it is necessary. Bradley121 also posted this, but I accidentally deleted it:
Hey everyone it's me again...I figured it was a alright deal but look what he sent to me on IM......

IIb Goldy dII (8:33:34 PM): tell your mom i will be over in a few to **** her brains out.. Again

I don't understand why he would say that....i'll tell you because he is a prick. Why would you wanna buy anything from someone who says this? I don't know why...but thats just me. Well good luck with autograph collecting! Bradley
Joel :|
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »