Autographs received

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Dchappers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received

Post by Dchappers »

Hey fanbiz I have received many autographs back from Nicholas lyndshurst ,Michele Ryan Bobby charlton ,the chase ,Richard Wilson ,Toby Osaba ,Stephen fry ,Micheal Owen ,sir tony Robinson ,Patricia routledge ,plus I have also sent letters to the big brother house at Elstre studious ,new to this so not sure how to upload photos all the above and more from your data base apart from Emma Willis thanks '
Jasonm1970
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Autographs received

Post by Jasonm1970 »

Dchappers wrote:Hey fanbiz I have received many autographs back from Nicholas lyndshurst ,Michele Ryan Bobby charlton ,the chase ,Richard Wilson ,Toby Osaba ,Stephen fry ,Micheal Owen ,sir tony Robinson ,Patricia routledge ,plus I have also sent letters to the big brother house at Elstre studious ,new to this so not sure how to upload photos all the above and more from your data base apart from Emma Willis thanks '

You need a scanner in order to upload pictures to the surfmypictures.com site although I use Imagebam myself, multi upload facility on there.
BBCode is the one to copy and paste so that it will display on the subject.

Hope this helps.
View some of my successes by clicking on my username
Say Something Nice!
autographsale
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographsale »

I've had a few back from Alan Harris who played Bossk in Star Wars. Lovely gentleman.

Still waiting for Michael Carter.
spacedracula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spacedracula »

If your hand is steady, take a good pic with your phone {up} 8)