Pete Docter weird response

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rtlighting95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pete Docter weird response

Post by rtlighting95 »

It's lame but that does happen occasionally. That person probably doesn't sign or they didn't feel like it. I've gotten a few back like that before.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Yeah i ve had a few back like that. Got one from Noomi Rapace like that, and its always frustrating that they used your return envelope without even a note saying anything. At least you know the status of that letter though. Its more annoying waiting for a reply that will never come. Docter is a pretty decent guy though, so I'd say try again if you can find a new address.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
raymond65
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by raymond65 »

Happened to me as well, it's below 1% of all my sendings. Perhaps he handles his fanmail with someone else, chatting and not paying attention... Try again!!
miss-flapper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miss-flapper »

Yep, it happens! Got one back from Mamie Van Doren like this. I wish if they didn't want to sign fanmail that they'd just put RTS on the envelope without wasting the SASE. Oh well.
My old hollywood blogs: Miss Flapper and Forever Alice White.

TTM 2016: Lupita Tovar, Alan Young, Doris Day, Millie Perkins, Don Murray, Elinor Donahue, Lassie Lou Ahern, Jane Powell, Dawn Wells, Patrick Wayne, Dolores Hart, John Gavin, Constance Towers, Chef Aaron Sanchez, Mark Harmon, Ann Robinson, Patricia Morison, Nita Talbot, Chubby Checker, Edward James Olmos, Rose Marie, Brigitte Bardot, Ketty Lester, Bob Newhart, Mary Carlisle, Gena Rowlands, Catherine Deneuve, Charlie Schlatter, Diane Baker, Sally Fraser, Richard Carpenter, Julie Sommars, Nancy Stafford, Sophia Loren, Angie Dickinson, Candace Hilligoss, Juanita Quigley, Mike Connors, Yvonne Furneaux, Noel Neill, Susan Kohner, Shep Houghton, Carol Burnett, Joyce Holden, Barbara Eden, Mary Costa, Connie Sawyer, Fabian, Peggy Cummins, Tab Hunter, Kathryn Beaumont, Paul Fusco, & Kirk Douglas.
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

That's odd because I've had two successes from him... and the few failures I have spotted recently had a note included stating that he's too busy to sign fanmail at the moment. Sorry for your failure. Try again soon.
user123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by user123 »

I sent a fan letter to Pete Docter back in December 28 of last year. I haven't received anything at all to this date.

I didn't include an SASE, because based on many of the success photos I've seen, Pixar had replied with their business envelope. So that probably wasn't the cause of not having a reply back.

I asked Pete Docter if he was able to have time to draw my younger brother something for his birthday. Inside Out was the first movie he had seen, and it would've really made his day if Pete had replied. We had high hopes that he would respond within the next two or three months, or even sooner. Sadly, that day never came. He probably didn't have time, or didn't read it. Even worse, he might have declined my request. Anything could happen.

I'm glad to know that someone else had a similar issue as I did because I thought that I was the only one that might have experienced this. As others have encouraged, I also strongly suggest you to try again. I'm willing to do it also.

Good luck.
lkbuster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lkbuster »

Is he working on Toy Story 4?
Most Wanted: Michael Jackson, Billy Joel, Mark Hamill, J.J. Abrams, George Lucas, Johnny Depp, Tim Burton

Favorite Successes: James Earl Jones, David Prowse, Tim Allen, Tony Anselmo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi theman2312 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

Pete Docter
Pixar Animation Studios
1200 Park Avenue
Emeryville, CA 94608
USA

{star} Pete Docter on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)