Desperate Housewives

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Top_Secret
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Desperate Housewives

Post by Top_Secret »

I want to write to the cast of Desperate Housewives ( I have the address already), but I live in the UK and I believe UK post offices no longer sell International Reply Coupons. Do you think they would reply if I just included a self-addressed envelope with no stamps? Has anyone else in the UK had anything from any of them?

Thanks
yvonneatkinsfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yvonneatkinsfan »

UK post offices do still sell IRC as i bought some recently
Top_Secret
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Top_Secret »

yvonneatkinsfan wrote:UK post offices do still sell IRC as i bought some recently
Cool, that's good news! Could you please tell me how much do they cost and how many I would have to include for it to be posted from the USA.

yvonneatkinsfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yvonneatkinsfan »

depends really, if you are sending a carboard backed envelope then 3 IRC but if not then 2 will be fine

they cos 60 pence each
Top_Secret
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Top_Secret »

yvonneatkinsfan wrote:depends really, if you are sending a carboard backed envelope then 3 IRC but if not then 2 will be fine

they cos 60 pence each
Thanks a lot for your help! :) :)
Top_Secret
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Top_Secret »

Has anyone in the UK written to any of the Desperate Housewives cast and had a reply, because I'm not going to bother buying IRCs and posting to the USA if they don't bother replying.

lisagoodship
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lisagoodship »

I sent off to them last week but will let you know if I get a reply or not. I put all the cast letters in one envelope to make it cheaper to send but put a SAE in for each cast member with their letter
H
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by H »

DH is done filming for this season. I don't know when they will start filming again. But maybe mails will be forward to them..