Lara Pulver (Sherlock, Robin Hood) success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lara Pulver (Sherlock, Robin Hood) success!

Post by mcjw2011 »

Address: Seen on database (Independent Talent Agency)

Sent: January 27, 2014
Received: March 15, 2016

Sent 4x6 photo, LOR, and SASE with UK stamps to address, and received my photo back signed and personalized today. It was a happy surprise to see this in my mailbox today, after two years of waiting (I had sent to her twice via VV addresses without any luck). The envelope had no postmark on it at all, but people on StarTiger reported their responses had U.S. postage added to the envelope and were postmarked from Los Angeles.

Considering she and her husband now live in the U.S., she probably took all her mail with her from her last trip and went through it all. So people should be getting replies from her now.

csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lara Pulver (Sherlock, Robin Hood) success!

Post by csiny1000b »

wow
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
admin
Site Admin

Re: Lara Pulver (Sherlock, Robin Hood) success!

Post by admin »

Hi mcjw2011 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lara Pulver on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)