Celebrities home address'

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Don't you think that this is an invasion of privacy and that it could possibly be looked at as stalking and therefore could carry criminal charges?
Stalking is when you physically go out of your way to follow someone. This could be sitting in your car outside their house or following them when they drive to their work place. It's not as if a letter can't be torn up and put in the trash if a celebrity was so annoyed that they had recieved some mail via their actual home address. Perfectly innocent :|
leela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leela »

If I was famous, I would be happy to get mail at my house, as long as people didn't come and stay outside my house!
Same here!
goldy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldy »

Some of you mght even get an authentic autograph by sending to their home.. Many atheletes reply from their home address alot quicker than from their team address..
http://www.robertbarrow.com

I send my OWN sase, so the envelopes only have my address information. I throw them in the Trash!
James

Post by James »

Celebrities who actually get letters wont send PP's, stamped, autopens ect as they will not have the right equipment. Only offices have the equipment to do that.

James {up}
x Pirates-Fan x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Depends On Who?

Post by x Pirates-Fan x »

Some celebs really wont mind getting a bit of fan mail to their house but you've got to remember that if you have the idea to send it to their house then a lot of other fans in the world could have the same idea and I don't think the celeb would be to grateful if most of their fan mail turned up at their house rather than with the people that they pay to sort it out, so you really do have to be careful and not think that your the only person that will think of sending it to their house.
howboutthosemets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by howboutthosemets »

my opinion on this is that peoples addresses are given through their agents on the most part because they dont want obsessive fans like going up to their door and "Stalking" them. i don't think its really a problem getting a letter at home, just they are more worried for their safety, instead.
Recently Received:
TTM:

George Strait
Kevin Costner
Valentina Schevchenko
adzboxer1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebrities home address'

Post by adzboxer1 »

can you please tell me nigel benns address as i am a big boxing fan.

best wishes,

adeel
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

You've asked once in the request an address forum, please dont bump old threads and spam the forum asking the same thing :mad:
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

I'm sure some people have but it's NEVER good to write to their house. It's an invasion of privacy. Some celebrities might be alright with it but some will probably report it or something. Yeah, sure, it might give you a good chance of getting an autograph but still...
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

LEOx3_LOVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LEOx3_LOVE »

I think it's an invasion of privacy also. Many celebrities want their private life separate from their career & I'm sure they don't want to be swamped with letters at home, that's why they have their agency addresses.
Friends Fanatic :D
Credit: Vanessa Hudgens #1 Fan

Latest Success: Gena Rowlands
Most Wanted: Friends Cast & Titanic Cast<3