Robbie Coltrane success!

Trash
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robbie Coltrane success!

Post by Markd »

Emmaness wrote:
JessicaR94 wrote:What you recieved is a standard print. I have not posted to argue but you can believe what you want. That's fine {up}
I agree it's a print but markd will disagree as he sells forged autographs on eBay and that is the reason why he prefers to say it's authentic.
Haha what on earth are you on about?? Now you're just being bizarre.

If anyone can actually post any proof, anything at all, that points to this being a preprint, then I will concede defeat. If someone can find another post where someone got a photo that matches this one or got a compliments card that says it was handsigned then I will drop it. I'm backing up my argument by saying that it doesn't match any of the preprints posted, as well as my own personal history with hosting charity auctions and knowing Robbie's management sends handsigned photos for charity. A lot of claims are being made by, what I suspect to be one or 2 individuals with multiple accounts for some reason, but if you have nothing to back it then I suggest you stop commenting on what you don't know. This is a site for autograph enthusiasts and if you don't know anything about autographs I'm not sure what you're doing here.
Visit my Autograph blog to see my successes!

markdautographs.blogspot.ca
Robinmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robinmiller »

Bessimal89 wrote:I really don't appreciate being called stupid just because I don't know how to do something, like I said I have never done this before and didn't know how to upload the picture- not everybody has good skills with a computer.
I am convinced it's authentic, the reason I didn't upload it is simply because I didn't know how to not because I know it's not genuine because I believe it is. And I am trying to figure out how to load it.

I'm trying to do a good thing for charity and thought it would be a nice idea to share my story as I was chuffed with it, I won't be doing that again on here as some of you are just plain rude with your responses.

I've just looked up and figured out how to load it so here it is.

http://m.imgur.com/a/8a2zJ

That's the same letter that goes out with his preprints.
part of it looks a little smudged, i could be wrong. it would not be a PP if that is the case cause they don't get smudged. Overall my guess is that it is probably not pre/signed and that it is most likely a PP. but congrats on getting something back anyway
JessicaR94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR94 »

Markd wrote:
JessicaR94 wrote:What you recieved is a standard print. I have not posted to argue but you can believe what you want. That's fine {up}
did you even look at the photo he posted? That's definitely not the "standard print". If you don't even know what a preprint is then you really have no business commenting...
I beg your pardon! Who are you to say I should not comment?? I was talking to the original poster not to you! So why don't you mind your business. You have your opinion I have mine and I'm pretty sure I am right so there be it!
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Markd »

Robinmiller wrote:
Bessimal89 wrote:I really don't appreciate being called stupid just because I don't know how to do something, like I said I have never done this before and didn't know how to upload the picture- not everybody has good skills with a computer.
I am convinced it's authentic, the reason I didn't upload it is simply because I didn't know how to not because I know it's not genuine because I believe it is. And I am trying to figure out how to load it.

I'm trying to do a good thing for charity and thought it would be a nice idea to share my story as I was chuffed with it, I won't be doing that again on here as some of you are just plain rude with your responses.

I've just looked up and figured out how to load it so here it is.

http://m.imgur.com/a/8a2zJ

That's the same letter that goes out with his preprints.
part of it looks a little smudged, i could be wrong. it would not be a PP if that is the case cause they don't get smudged. Overall my guess is that it is probably not pre/signed and that it is most likely a PP. but congrats on getting something back anyway
Actually no its not the same letter. I'm a bit disapointed in people's total inability to do some easy investigating before commenting. The letters never ever say that they are sending a photo personally signed by Robbie unless it is for a charity and they actually are hand signed. As well, a quick comparison shows that the signatures are totally different from his standard preprint. Yes, its probably pre signed, but it is 100% hand signed.
JessicaR94 wrote:
Markd wrote:
did you even look at the photo he posted? That's definitely not the "standard print". If you don't even know what a preprint is then you really have no business commenting...
I beg your pardon! Who are you to say I should not comment?? I was talking to the original poster not to you! So why don't you mind your business. You have your opinion I have mine and I'm pretty sure I am right so there be it!
This isn't about opinons, its about facts. You have absolutely nothing to back up your opinion that its a preprint and everything points to you being wrong. The photo is not the same size or layout as the standard preprint, its a different signature than the standard preprint, and the letter sent out from his management is different that the usual one and clearly indicates its personally signed for an auction.

Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Markd »

For those who have said that Robbie has never sent an authentic before; here's an example another time he did for a charity auction: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 3&t=295837

As well, just search in the search bar 'Robbie Coltrane Charity' and you'll find posts of a few members who contend that Robbie is someone who signed personally for charity auctions despite sending preprints to regular requests.

Bessimal89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bessimal89 »

Thanks Markd.

I've done my own little research and testing and have a few other people who I know have experience dealing with autographs and this is definitely a hand signed one.

Genuine! Not a print
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

Bessimal89 wrote:Thanks Markd.

I've done my own little research and testing and have a few other people who I know have experience dealing with autographs and this is definitely a hand signed one.

Genuine! Not a print
I can tell you are new at this. Unfortunately you have let someone put wool over your eyes and you can't see light!
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
Bessimal89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bessimal89 »

Without you even seeing it in person I don't know how you can definitively say it's a pre print. Like I've said, I've done my research, had someone look at it and I'm convinced it's 100% hand signed.

Believe what you want! It's a success in my eyes
JessicaR94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR94 »

I don't think anyone really cares what you think. If you want to think it's real then you do that. I dont care. The majority on here agree with what i said. but that's ok. If you think it's real that's up to you! you can think and believe what you want. That's cool. Great success for you. Lol. :mrgreen: {up}
Bessimal89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bessimal89 »

JessicaR94 wrote:I don't think anyone really cares what you think. If you want to think it's real then you do that. I dont care. The majority on here agree with what i said. but that's ok. If you think it's real that's up to you! you can think and believe what you want. That's cool. Great success for you. Lol. :mrgreen: {up}
Clearly you do care otherwise you wouldn't be reacting so rudely. I'm saying it's not a print, as I know for definite it's not.
It isn't a competition, I simply wanted to share what I had so I think some of you should probably calm down a little bit.
I've told you I know for certain it isn't a print, because I've checked and I've had it looked at by someone who actually knows a lot about them.. Not sure why that's so hard to believe by some of you.