Robert Downey Jr.

Becky (as a guest)

Robert Downey Jr.

Post by Becky (as a guest) »

I just wondered has anyone had any success writing to Robert Downey Jr. at all?
I guess the best chance to write to him is via venue rather than via an agency.

Post by Guest »

hey Becky I'm about to use this address for him...it's via venue:

'Fur'

R. Pressman Film Corp./

River Road Films

1648 N. Wilcox Avenue

Hollywood, CA, 90028

USA

It's supposed to start filming in May...but I don't know exactly when!
Becky (guest)

Post by Becky (guest) »

Hi

Ooh cool I think I saw that on a site, Stefan's autographs, was planning on writing too.

But I've never written via a movie set before. Just via an arena in the same country (and had no success!).

When writing to a movie set in another country what kind of things do u need to include? When I've written to stars in the US such as John Travolta, Cameron Diaz, Robin Williams, I did not include postage back, I sent an addressed envelope but explained in the letter I couldn't add the postage in return.
But this would decrease chance of gettin a reply if I'm writin via a set so wondered if u could help this time!

bec
Becky guest

Post by Becky guest »

Just to say, that 'FUR' *is* now filming. As just saw RDJ when he was on Jonathan Ross (Chat show) from about 2 weeks ago saying they start filmin next week so would be a good time to write now!
Guest bec

Post by Guest bec »

Any idea how long u get after a movie's started filming to write to a member of the cast?

bec
cosmicgirl (guest)

Robert Downey

Post by cosmicgirl (guest) »

My friend had a sucess so I promise I will ask her. She used an address off another site but she says that she'll bring the envelope for me to scan .........! I heard robert usually is a very good singer, but some people haven't had sucesses. Good luck {up}

love cosmicgirl
Marj188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marj188 »

I'm new at this and I've gotten ONE autograph so far. It was via venue and I didn't send a SASE or provide postage! I got it back personalized though just 3 weeks later!
Now though I wrote to several via venues out of the US and I had to throw in 2 IRC's in each envelope. Hopefully I get SOMETHING back! Anyways good luck to ya Becky! I'm going to use the address also...very soon! {up}
Autographs so far: 7
Becky (not logged in)

Post by Becky (not logged in) »

Marj188 wrote:I'm new at this and I've gotten ONE autograph so far. It was via venue and I didn't send a SASE or provide postage! I got it back personalized though just 3 weeks later!
Now though I wrote to several via venues out of the US and I had to throw in 2 IRC's in each envelope. Hopefully I get SOMETHING back! Anyways good luck to ya Becky! I'm going to use the address also...very soon! {up}
Thanks!

I wrote a letter yesterday, gona try get it posted t'day. Written via the movie set one ^^^ 'fur'.

Good luck all those who r writing

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:06 am.