authenticity question about these stars?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
movieautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

authenticity question about these stars?

Post by movieautographs »

hi guys, i want to send to these people but i want to know if you think they are real or not..

vin diesel (never seen one personlised) are they stamped, autopen
stan lee
kevin spacey
hugh jackman
ice cube
al pacino

anyoe help me out?
thanks
keith191283
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by keith191283 »

I've only had one success from one of the guys on your list: Kevin Spacey. I wrote to him last year via his London Theatre, The Old Vic. He signed and personalized a photo for me, which I believe to be totally real. I'm actually sending another request to him there on Monday.

You could try Hugh Jackman via venue just now. He is starring in 'Boys from Oz' at the Sydney Entertainment Centre in Australia just now. I've sent a request to him there, and am just waiting to see if I get a response.

Good luck with the rest of the guys on your list.
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Vin Diesel's are handsigned, but I have no idea if theyre authentic or secretarial
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Stan Lee- YES
Al Pacino- Absolutely not secretarial
Vin Diesel- Nothing on here tends me to believe what you get TTM is authentic.
Ice Cube???? I got a bunch in the freezer. LOL Personally I haven't seen an authentic TTM response.
Spacey, Jackman Who Knows? via venue you may get lucky.
Hope this helps.
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

I'll only answer about those I know from experience...

Kevin Spacey - the VV successes I saw from him matched my IP so I believe they're genuine

Hugh Jackman - PPs, from venues too

Al Pacino - he's almost as complicated as Travolta cos the autographs do seem to match his IP but I after speaking to several IP autograph collectors who met him many times and also getting more information from other sources, I'm certain it's secretarial
movieautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by movieautographs »

thanks guys for all your help, if anyone else know anymore it would be welcome?
cheers
goldy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldy »

The lastest issue of autograph magazine says he ALLWAYS signs throught he mail, and that his sec. hands everything over ot him. Go figure..
http://www.robertbarrow.com

I send my OWN sase, so the envelopes only have my address information. I throw them in the Trash!
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

I thought Al Pacino's were 100% secreterial :|

TheMailman {up} :mrgreen:
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

I don't believe a word of it (Al). I got him through the mail and I have no doubt it's fake. I've seen tones of IPs by him and his TTM autograph doesn't match any of those. It's very close, yes, but doesn't match.

Let alone people recieved successes from him within a week from one place when he was filming at another.

So yeah, I don't believe it but if you choose to believe it it's up to you :p
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

I've seen tones of IPs by him and his TTM autograph doesn't match any of those. It's very close, yes, but doesn't match.
That looks to me as if you are supporting the fact that they are secreterial. If you study the P in Pacino and then look at the P in Pesci (Joe Pesci) they are much a like (both P.O Box numbers) and both P's somewhat resemble the S in Sally Field's auto. I think her address is a P.O Box number too. I want to believe that both Pesci and Field's autos are indeed authentic and real as I am big fans of both but the P and S throw me.

TheMailman {up} :mrgreen: