Who are good signers?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Jordan-Valentine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Who are good signers?

Post by Jordan-Valentine »

Hi !
I am new to this and I have some questions about 'good signers'.
I always hear of that Johnny Depp is a very good signer,but I heard very few real success from him. I also know that Tom Cruise is a great signer, he doesn't sign TTM at all! Another 'good signer' I heard is Elijah Wood, but I think he is also a very bad signer TTM.
Opposite, I always hear that Cameron Diaz is the worst signer, I heard many successes from her TTM . Are there so many difference between TTM and IP ??
NutterWhovian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Who are good signers?

Post by NutterWhovian »

Most British actors are great TTM signers.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Agreed, though you best check the feedback section when search for the people you want just to see other responses.
DR35150
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DR35150 »

Henry Winkler is a great signer. Many of our classic actors are great signers who appreciate their fans.
"Well I couldn't help it, I was dreaming I was awake. And then I woke up and found myself asleep."
Astein35
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Astein35 »

Voice actors. They tend to be very involved with the fans and appreciate that we get to know who they are and what characters they voice, and really take an interest in what they do.
So far I've only sent 2 TTM photos to be signed, but both were returned quickly with the signed photo and a personal note. Very cool.

I'm currently waiting on one, although I know said actor is currently working on a project. And tomorrow I plan to send out another. Hope to get good responses from both.