Post by DeLfI »

Yes! I've my signed photo by dakota...
I don't use any sase..

Dakota is so sweet (:
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Logan-Autograph-Guy »

Yes, I am 13 (14 next month) and I have been collecting for about 3 years now. It really is a lot of fun and I agree, when I look back when I am 25 to 30, it will be an awesome sight. I also steal my parents stamps, but they do not care. As long as I only send a certain amount out a month (usually about 10). I try to do as many emails as I can. But when I do send letters, I pretty much never send a SASE. Only time I sent as SASE was for Fran Drescher at a play she was doing, still no response about 2 months later. The people I sent letters to without SASE's are:
>Devon Werkheiser
>Kathie Lee Gifford
^those two I got personalized autographs from
and then I just sent a letter without a SASE to Ashley Judd. Hopefully something come back!
Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
Last Autograph Received: Richard Russo (auction)
Last In-Person Autograph: Diane Sawyer
My Favorite Autograph: Amanda Bynes
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Update: These people I sent to without SASE's...

Kevin Costner
Lindsay Lohan
Jorge Garcia
Maggie Grace
Cameron Diaz
Sarah Jessica Parker

anyone have successes with these without SASE's?
Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
adagirl13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adagirl13 »

I know what you mean, they are so pricey.

Recently

JENNIFER MORRISON [from House M.D.]
JENNA BOYD
SKYE MCCOLE BARTUSIAK
LEAH REMINI

Didn't need SASE.

Keep up the good work!
Recent Success: Allison Mack & Tom Welling -*via- IN PERSON, Vancouver Canada.
Waiting For: Johnny Depp, Edward Norton, Leah Remini, Jenna Boyd, Jennifer Morrison, Tony Shaloub, Hugh Laurie, Keifer Sutherland, Evangeline Lilly, and Keira Knightley.
Fenix01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fenix01 »

I have 3 successes without SASE :

Claudia Schifer
Jackie Chan
Sophia Loren

http://www.freewebs.com/fenix01
or
http://www.mattscollection.prv.pl

Last Success :
Sophie Marceau

Pending Requests:
Julia Roberts. Jill Hennessy, Geri, Bette Midler, Colin Firth, Catherine Deneuve, Cameron Diaz,
lilmizflirtz04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lilmizflirtz04 »

i've gotten Jennie Garth w/o a SASE, but that's all.
I know what you guys mean. I'm 15 and I steal all of my mom's stamps too :lol: she's literally going to the post office liek twice a week for new stamps. she's telling me to buy my own, but i'd rather use hers because its not my money haha
thanks qwertyuiop for the badass siggy =D

last received: Paramore
last sent out: Senses Fail
most anticipated: Patrick Dempsey, Justin Chambers, Sandra Oh, Steven W. Bailey, Ellen DeGeneres, Kate Walsh, TR Knight, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, The Maine, Every Avenue, Seth Rogen, All Time Low, Alesana, Senses Fail
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Was Jennie's authentic and/or personalized?
lilmizflirtz04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lilmizflirtz04 »

yesm jennie's was authentic AND personalized. it was my first TTM success [] so i wave EXTREMELY excited when it came in. I actually got the address [[the same one as listed]] from a free newletter of another site because i didn't know about this one. I think it took only like a month at the most to get.
thanks qwertyuiop for the badass siggy =D

last received: Paramore
last sent out: Senses Fail
most anticipated: Patrick Dempsey, Justin Chambers, Sandra Oh, Steven W. Bailey, Ellen DeGeneres, Kate Walsh, TR Knight, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, The Maine, Every Avenue, Seth Rogen, All Time Low, Alesana, Senses Fail
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

If you could, please PM me the address :D
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Successes w/o SASE?

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i am also young if you cant tell by my name(thou some of the people i plan to send to mostly adults send to) i sent 5 letters out so far got on rts and one succes sent no sase i only sent one set so its ok to only have one so far but i told my mom to buy me a couple american stamps for a sase so i am sending six letters and got four stamps so now i am going to use a sase only on nessary people if that makes sense

ps i know this is a old thread and my succes was great and is framed right now i got a maria sharapova personalized autograph sent her a small computer printed out photo but she did not use it she sent the pic of her kissing the us open trophy