Kira Kosarin Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rscampb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kira Kosarin Success

Post by rscampb »

I wrote to Kira Kosarin on Feb. 20 2015 at:

Principato Young Entertainment
9465 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

I sent a 3X5 card, 8X10 photo and a SASE

On 25 Feb 2016 I received my 8X10 picture inscribed to me with a note apologizing for the delay.

Sorry still using dial-up so I cannot upload a scan.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kira Kosarin Success

Post by admin »

Hi rscampb :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Kira Kosarin on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
almoore433
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re I just wanted to say hi to you Kira Kosarin

Post by almoore433 »

Hi Kira!Kira,I just wanted to see how you doing?Kira,Can you do me a favor,tell Jack Griffo to check his email address at jackgriffobusiness@gmail.com,and tell Jack that I sent him something from me at almoore433@yahoo.com?,and Kira Kosarin,you forget to tell your castmate Jack Griffo to check his email?.I will looking forward to Jack Griffo from my email at almoore433@yahoo.com?.Kira,I love your character as Phoebe Thunderman??? on the #Thundermans???.Kira,If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact me on my email at almoore433@yahoo.com?You got my email address anyway,because I gave it to you for Jack Griffo.One more favor,Kira don't forget to tell Jack Griffo (Max Thunderman???) to email me back at almoore433@yahoo.com,when he check his email at jackgriffobusiness@gmail.com,also tell Jack Griffo to follow me on my twitter @almoore433,and turn on my notifications on my twitter & follow me also on my Instagram @almoore433!Please let me know that you got your new messages on the fanmail.biz?Kira,I would like to hear from you on the fanmail.biz.I will talk to you later,When I hear from you Kira on the fanmail.biz,and you take care of yourself?Kira Kosarin,This is your fans is by Al Moore.P.S.Kira,I hopefully I will hear from you pretty soon!Kira Kosarin,It's almost Valentine Day for next month in February?