Lou Ferrigno RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DaRRinS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lou Ferrigno RTS

Post by DaRRinS »

I got a RTS from Lou Ferrigno. I sent to the address in the database which is...
Lou Ferrigno, Ferrigno Fitness, P.O. Box 1671, Santa Monica, CA
I am including the pic of the return envelope, but the knuckleheads at the post office completely blacked out the whole top part of the address for Mr. Ferrigno (no idea why). Let me know if you know a usable address.

Thanks!

Thatguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lou Ferrigno RTS

Post by Thatguy »

I know exactly what happened and it was not the Post Office fault.I have met Lou Ferrigno at 2 different comic cons and even though you was paying for his autograph he treated his fans very rude and acted like a god,most people left without getting his auto because of his attitude.He would never read fan mail so he did that himself
ikungfuyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ikungfuyou »

Yeah, I think he only charges and may only sign at events (when he gets paid). He is noted for being rude to fans. :/
Since 1994 (350 + autographs in collection):

Favorite Autographs: Tom Backer; Michael Jackson; Jermaine Jackson; Tito Jackson; Slash; President Donald Trump; David Cassidy; Jerry Lee Lewis; Fats Domino; Yoko Ono; Ringo Starr; Sir George Martin; Sir Elton John; Charlie Watts; President George Bush; President George W. Bush; President Jimmy Carter; President Gerald Ford; President Bill Clinton; 1st Lady Barbara Bush; Prime Minister Tony Blair; Michael Jordan; Lucy Liu; Jonny Lee Miller; John Inman; Mollie Sugden; Frank Thorton; Fred Rogers; John Schneider; Mel Tormé; Tony Bennett; Carrie Fisher; Dawn French; Jerry Lewis; Robin Williams; Tom Selleck; Bob Hope; Michelle Phillips; Steve Vai; Sammy Hagar; Cheap Trick (all 4); Monkees (all 4); Nirvana (Krist Novoselic) ; the Crickets (Jerry Allison & Joe B. Mauldin); Neil deGrasse Tyson; Michio Kaku; Ryne Sandberg; Pete Rose; Bob Uecker; Andre Dawson; Leonard Nimoy; Patrick Stewart; William Shatner, John Williams, James Gandolfini.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi DaRRinS :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Lou Ferrigno
Ferrigno Fitness
621 17th St
Santa Monica, CA 90402-3009
USA

You can also try: http://ferrignofit.com/pages/contact-us

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lou Ferrigno on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
anarky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anarky »

Lou Ferrigno is basically a employee of Wizard World Conventions. He makes a living on conventions, and has for the last 5 years. He nickles & dimes each person that sees him at a con, and will NEVER sign for free.
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. - Tyler Durden
DaRRinS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DaRRinS »

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for the info. I had no idea he was like that when it came to autographs. My wife is an American Sign Language interpreter and has had a big effect in the deaf community here locally, so I was hoping I could snag and autograph for her. Oh well, no biggie.
Once again, thanks for the feedback from the various members!
anarky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anarky »

Check the Wizard World Convention website to see if Lou is going to be near you in the future. Lou is a guest at every single one of those conventions.
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. - Tyler Durden
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

DaRRinS wrote:Hey everyone. Thanks so much for the info. I had no idea he was like that when it came to autographs. My wife is an American Sign Language interpreter and has had a big effect in the deaf community here locally, so I was hoping I could snag and autograph for her. Oh well, no biggie.
Once again, thanks for the feedback from the various members!
You could probably keep the envelope since he probably wrote return to sender... it's something at least. Looks like the inscription writing on my photo. He inscribed in print and then signs it.