MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Harpo10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by Harpo10 »

Cool mkor, hope it gets back to you soon.

Thanks for that ATT change of address deeakay. I was just about to try Amanda Nunes there again as she said she never got it the first time I sent to her, so I'm glad you posted that up :)
Mma12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mma12 »

Tito Ortiz

To: Punishment Training Center
ATTN: Traci
15321 Transistor Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92649

Sent: 12/8/2015
Recd: 1/11/2016
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

Gee Whiz!!
Finally a return; 1st one of 2016 (last return was 12/26/15 from Denis Kang)

TJ Dillashaw
c/o Team Alpha Male (NEW ADDY is: c/o Bang Muay Thai, 9140 W. 100th Ave. Unit A1, Broomfield, CO 80021)
2 UFC promos as requested (sent a 2nd one signed to my son Isaac)
232 days (sent 5/19/15)

These "w/belt" UFC promos are funny with the Photoshop'd arm & belt.
When I met Pettis to get his signed I asked him how the UFC created these UFC promos w/him & the belt so fast, "Did they have you pose with the belt before UFC 164?"
I asked because these UFC promos have photo image from when the fighters do their media/UFC fight week photo shoots.
He had just won the belt & there was no chance for the UFC to photo him with the belt w/out fight damage & on-weight.
Pettis laughed & said, "I don't know man. I don't where they got that but that's not my arm."

Affliction1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Affliction1982 »

Glad some of you are getting returns. I haven't had a fighter return in the new year. Just ring girls...
mkor30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mkor30 »

nice Dillashaw , suprised you got it from TAM , they sent my cards back unsigned , so TJ musta had it in his possesion before he left TAM cuz he posted on twitter he was catching up on fanmail so maybe thats why , i sent to him at the new gym .... lets see how long it takes .
Also sent out on 1/8 : Duke , Mcmann,Corriera,Dillashaw,Lawler,Ansaroff,Namajunas and Letourneau.
and sent out 12/22 : Torres, Rousey,Edgar,Pettis,Zingano,Holm,Markos,Calderwood, and JJ
dadkins85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dadkins85 »

I also got two successes from TJ in today. I sent on two different occasions when he was with TAM, the second one being sent in July I believe. In 2 total return envelopes, he signed 5 cards total. A base and a relic inscribed to me, a base inscribed to my daughter, and 2 base cards with no inscription, just a signature. Pretty pumped to finally get these back (even though I'm pulling for Cruz lol)
Affliction1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Affliction1982 »

Spoke too soon. Mail ran twice for me today...also known as they didn't run the mail yesterday!

dadkins85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dadkins85 »

Affliction1982 wrote:Spoke too soon. Mail ran twice for me today...also known as they didn't run the mail yesterday!

Nice!!! I actually also got one in from Paige today that I didn't notice with the rest of the mail. That's one of 2 requests I sent out last month...it was actually a card I forgot tone mail with my first request. I sent one to the gym and one to the Pyramid HWY address. This one was from Pyramid HWY.
mkor30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mkor30 »

i sent both PVZ addresses in oct/nov hopefully they come in soon . hate that she signs PVZ now and not the full name but either way ill be happy get her . even tho i did pull her 15 champions auto !
mkor30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mkor30 »

anyone sent and gotten Cyborg? think i wana try and send to her ..... suggestions?