Adam West Success !

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Adam West Success !

Post by LeonCamilleri »

Received 3 of the photos along with a comic book (the autograph got smudged as well... :( )that I've sent to Adam West in a SASE that I've provided.
I'm quite disappointed since I sent a trading card which wasn't returned/got lost along with two other comic books and the one comic book that I received, the autograph got smudged. I'm also disappointed that I wasted a lot of stamps for such light items :(

Sent : September 2015
Received : October 2015

Address used :
Adam West
Adam West Enterprises
400 East Avenue
P.O. Box 3477
Ketchum, ID 83340
USA

Envelope from the front :

Envelope from the back :

Signed photos and comic book :
Most Recent Success : Adam West

Waiting For: Bette Midler,Tim Cook,Dan Castellaneta,Seth MacFarlane,Robert Englund,Maggie Smith,Nick Jonas,Rod Stewart,Liza Minnelli,Tim Burton,Aretha Franklin,Lionel Richie (P.A.),Celine Dion (P.A.) x2,Quincy Jones (P.A.),Oprah Winfrey (P.A.), Jim Parsons, Kevin Hart,Idina Menzel,Alice Cooper,Craig Federighi, Phil Schiller,Jony Ive,Dan Riccio,The Jacksons,Bette Midler,Cher,Larry King,Jackie Chan,Ed Sheeran,Jessie J,Brian May(x2),Stevie Wonder,George Martin,Whoopi Goldberg,Eddy Cue,James Earl Jones(x2),Sam Smith,Tom Hanks,Emma Watson,Al Pacino(x2),Bruce Willis,Macklemore,Ryan Lewis,Adam West(x3),Bruce Springsteen,George Lucas,Jennifer Hudson,Reggie Fils-Aime(x2)

Most Wanted: Celine Dion,Tim Cook,Seth MacFarlane,Michael Jackson,Amy Winehouse,Steve Jobs
admin
Site Admin

Re: Adam West Success !

Post by admin »

Hi LeonCamilleri :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Adam West on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Peryn1967
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Peryn1967 »

Great that you got a reply. I am surprised that you are disappointed that certain items didnt come back. How many items did you want Mr Adams to sign for FREE??
People who send maybe one or two items/photos is reasonable. Any more than that and then it is just becomes selfish.
LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeonCamilleri »

Peryn1967 wrote:Great that you got a reply. I am surprised that you are disappointed that certain items didnt come back. How many items did you want Mr Adams to sign for FREE??
People who send maybe one or two items/photos is reasonable. Any more than that and then it is just becomes selfish.
I'm not disappointed that he wasn't able to sign them or return them but more rather that the envelope got damaged and they most likely got lost in the mail :(
Last edited by LeonCamilleri on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most Recent Success : Adam West

Waiting For: Bette Midler,Tim Cook,Dan Castellaneta,Seth MacFarlane,Robert Englund,Maggie Smith,Nick Jonas,Rod Stewart,Liza Minnelli,Tim Burton,Aretha Franklin,Lionel Richie (P.A.),Celine Dion (P.A.) x2,Quincy Jones (P.A.),Oprah Winfrey (P.A.), Jim Parsons, Kevin Hart,Idina Menzel,Alice Cooper,Craig Federighi, Phil Schiller,Jony Ive,Dan Riccio,The Jacksons,Bette Midler,Cher,Larry King,Jackie Chan,Ed Sheeran,Jessie J,Brian May(x2),Stevie Wonder,George Martin,Whoopi Goldberg,Eddy Cue,James Earl Jones(x2),Sam Smith,Tom Hanks,Emma Watson,Al Pacino(x2),Bruce Willis,Macklemore,Ryan Lewis,Adam West(x3),Bruce Springsteen,George Lucas,Jennifer Hudson,Reggie Fils-Aime(x2)

Most Wanted: Celine Dion,Tim Cook,Seth MacFarlane,Michael Jackson,Amy Winehouse,Steve Jobs
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

LeonCamilleri wrote:
Peryn1967 wrote:Great that you got a reply. I am surprised that you are disappointed that certain items didnt come back. How many items did you want Mr Adams to sign for FREE??
He could have sent them unsigned, like most other celebrities do?
I also told him in the letter that if he was unable to sign all of the items, it'd be truly appreciated if he was to return them since they're part of my collection.
If you aren't willing to part with something, you should never send it. What if it got lost in the mail (all of your items)? Would you then think that Mr. West is just avoiding your request? You would never know. Seeing how you sent so many items, he may have mixed them up with other fanmail as well, and someone else could have your items. Regardless, he signed a lot of stuff for you, some non-personalized! I'd be happy with this success if I were you. Sometimes items aren't returned, welcome to the nature of this hobby!
Last edited by michaelwsnyder on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robinmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robinmiller »

Ungrateful twat.
Patrick's Autographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Patrick's Autographs »

Adam West charged $80 per autograph at a convention I went to early this year. Very rarely he signs more than 1 or 2 items in the mail or even at all because he sometimes puts RTS and sends it back. If I were you, I would just be grateful for what you got back.
toycollector2000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by toycollector2000 »

Wow! So ungrateful, you should be happy he signed. He charges a ton at conventions. Also why did you send everything at one time? You send a little bit than a year later send a couple more stuff. You should be happy
Petejackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Petejackson »

Patrick's Autographs wrote:Adam West charged $80 per autograph at a convention I went to early this year. Very rarely he signs more than 1 or 2 items in the mail or even at all because he sometimes puts RTS and sends it back. If I were you, I would just be grateful for what you got back.

Yeah he should be more grateful. I got no reply when I sent to him in 2013