Sheila steafel DR WHO success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Carlosredevil.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sheila steafel DR WHO success

Post by Carlosredevil. »

Sent a letter, x 2 pics and SASE to Sheila on 13/10/15 via address in database

Received both pics back signed, plus one of Sheila's own pics, somewhere between November 13-16th

Sheila is probably best known gor being married to Harry h Corbett.

Admin, please don't change My image or re-upload to any other site. Please leave my image as it is as I don't like you messing about with my posts. Thanks!

Is DiamondDave a keyboard warrior in the making?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sheila steafel DR WHO success

Post by admin »

Hi Carlosredevil. :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Sheila Steafel
Langford Associates Ltd.
Vicarage House
58-60 Kensington Church Street
London W8 4DB
UK

{star} Sheila Steafel on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Carlosreddevil.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carlosreddevil. »

No sorry admin. I chucked it in the bin
But it was white size 9x7 with a first class stamp on and my address written on the front of it.

Hope that helps.
Jasonm1970
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Jasonm1970 »

I think she was in the second Dalek Movie of 1965, the one with Bernard Cribbins in....
One of the two women that Roberta Tovey and Andrew Keir come across , I must watch it again to refresh my memory
Say Something Nice!
Carlosreddevil.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jasonm1970 wrote:I think she was in the second Dalek Movie of 1965, the one with Bernard Cribbins in....
One of the two women that Roberta Tovey and Andrew Keir come across , I must watch it again to refresh my memory

Yes your correct Jason {up}
I watched 4 episodes last night from the Tom baker years. And tonight I'm going to watch 3 episodes from the Jon pertwee era.
It's fantastic to be able to have them all on DVD. I feel so privileged to be such a fan. :)
Jasonm1970

Post by Jasonm1970 »

Carlosreddevil. wrote:
Jasonm1970 wrote:I think she was in the second Dalek Movie of 1965, the one with Bernard Cribbins in....

I watched 4 episodes last night from the Tom baker years. And tonight I'm going to watch 3 episodes from the Jon pertwee era.
It's fantastic to be able to have them all on DVD. I feel so privileged to be such a fan. :)
Me too, I'm going to have a DW session tonight as I've given up on TFI Friday....it's not as good as it used to be. I heard the other day that Nick Grimshaw is doing the next series. I can't stand him....I'd rather watch The Word with Terry "mad fer it" Christian
Say Something Nice!
Carlosreddevil.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jasonm1970 wrote:
Carlosreddevil. wrote:

Me too, I'm going to have a DW session tonight as I've given up on TFI Friday....it's not as good as it used to be. I heard the other day that Nick Grimshaw is doing the next series. I can't stand him....I'd rather watch The Word with Terry "mad fer it" Christian

No I don't like tfi Friday either I much prefer watching Alan Carr oh yes! AnyWay I hope you enjoyed your Dr who episodes because I enjoyed mine. I had some Doritos with dips and a Bag of strawberry Bon bons while watching them all washed down with a couple of cans of Pepsi max. :) Great night. :)
Jasonm1970

Post by Jasonm1970 »

I just had a nice Sunday dinner it was very nice.
Say Something Nice!