David Tennant Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kamilkw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Tennant Success!

Post by kamilkw »

Hello, today I received feedback from David Tennant.

Sent: LOR,IRC,picture 18.09.2015
received: my picture with dedication 26.10.2015

Photo:

Thanks David and Fanmail
admin
Site Admin

Re: David Tennant Success!

Post by admin »

Hi kamilkw :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} David Tennant on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
sakuramomo12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sakuramomo12 »

Love him for being so nice to his fans {??} I sent him twice, and got both of them back signed beautifully!!! Congrats.
Most Wanted: Matt Smith, Adam Driver

TTM Success: Jeremy Renner, Sir Ian McKellen, Tom Cruise (IP), Colin Firth, Norman Reedus, Roger Federer, Daniel Craig, Clark Gregg, Max Martini, Michael C. Hall, David Suchet, Aaron Eckhart, Charlie Hunnam, Tom Hiddleston, Ethan Hawke, Sam Claflin, David Tennant, Hugh Fraser, Eva Green, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Mark Gatiss, Michael Emerson, Benedict Cumberbatch (IP, VV), David Tennant, Richard Armitage, JLM, Kevin Spacey, Aidan Turner, Chris Pratt, Jay Chou (IP), Jesse Eisenberg, Sebastian Stan, Bill Pullman, Evan Peters, Sean Bean, Channing Tatum, Henry Cavill, Steve Danielsen, Charlie Cox, Graham Norton, Kenneth Branagh, Ben Whishaw, Michael Fassbender, Richard Madden; Patrick Stewart; Oscar Isaac, Dominic Cooper, Robbie Amell, Daniel Radcliffe, Mark Hamill, Mark Ruffalo, Luke Evans, Kevin Costner, Sam Riley, Jacob Elordi, Bradley James, Peter Capaldi, Dan Stevens
kamilkw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kamilkw »

Ahh, sorry I forgot. Adress:
David Tennant
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
40 Whitfield Street
London W1T 2RH
UK
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

Nice
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
anarky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anarky »

Awesome! Here is a question, has anyone in the USA ever gotten a reply back from Tennant? It seems that David never replies back to US addresses. I don't want to send, and go through the hoopla of getting Euro Stamps for return, if he isn't going to reply back. Any info would be great.
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. - Tyler Durden
LifeLikeLilies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: David Tennant Success! (Requesting aide)

Post by LifeLikeLilies »

Hello all! [us]

I have been working on a letter to David Tennant for the last couple weeks. All detail aside, suffice it to say I would like feedback. I'm in the U.S--Sweet Home Alabama (like the song) to be exact--and I'm wondering how best to go about getting a reply (be it an autograph or otherwise written).

I've heard a great deal about International Reply Coupons, and a little about how they're not necessary. I've also heard you can order British/UK stamps, but only need use a U.S 99 cent stamp to get it TO the UK.
Thing is, were I David, I would be slightly put off about a reply should I have to pay to send it... ;-)

Anywho, the question is, do I send it with a couple of our 99 cent stamps on and put the British stamps in the envelope with the letter? Or do I send it with the British stamp already on it?

A little help would be amazing! Not that I'm in a hurry, but if you've been in the same boat before and know the drill, contact me by email. niki.preston@yahoo.com

Thanks!