Misha Collins Success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
DreamerFan22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Misha Collins Success

Post by DreamerFan22 »

Hai Guys!
[Back story if you are interested]
So I recently went to the New Jersey Convention for Salute to Supernatural. It was my first convention and it was an amazing experience. I loved every minute of it <3. I got my photo ops all the way back in January so I ordered them a while ago. I planned to get Misha because I mean come on who wouldn't want to meet Castiel? Anywho so on the day of which was on Saturday, I was gonna meet him around 12pm. I was so nervous and I am like why I am so nervous I am meeting Jensen and Jared the next day. As I came into the room, my heart was beating rather fast. I am like I am meeting someone who I saw on the television when I first go into supernatural. I have been a fan for seven years so that is how long Misha has been on for. When it was my turn to go up, I am like "Hi!" and I gave him a hug. It was rather quick so I did a natural pose with Misha. I heard he didn't really smile in his photo ops but I am glad he did! I was praying he did and I guess my prayers were answered ;). I asked him for another hug and that I admire him as a person and he said aww thank you!

Now for his autograph panel. I had to purchase the ticket separately and his autograph session was on Sunday. So I went there and waited till like 7:30pm. It was late but worth it! As I waited on the line, I was getting nervous again and as I approached Misha yet again I was thinking of words to say. All I said was, "Hi my name is Stephanie." I kind of fan girled when he said my name and I said, "Your smile is adorable." He said, "I am not adorable I am dorky. That is how it is." I laughed and had to walk away but I thanked him. Then I was on my way home shortly after that. I would totally repeat this day again if I could. I hope you guys like the photo!

My Fanmail Successes:
Bonnie Wright, Theo James (PP), Matthew Lewis, J.K Rowling, Alexander Ludwig, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson (PP), Selena Gomez (PP and Real), Jensen Ackles (PP), Bowling For Soup, Jordan Witzigreuter, We Are The In Crowd, Alona Tal, Felicia Day, Martina McBride, Darren Criss, Jesse McCartney, Rian Dawson, Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat and Zach (All Time Low), Sam Claflin

Waiting on: Too Many to Count

In Person Success: Daniel Radcliffe, Darren Criss, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Mark Shepard, Matt Cohen, Alex Gaskarth, Rian Dawson, Jack Barakat, Zach Merrick, Tyler Johnston, Osric Chau, Starkid Cast, Taylor Jardine, Jordan Witzigrueter