Forgot to enclose photos: help!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Forgot to enclose photos: help!

Post by renef09 »

Guys, guys...... GUYS, I need HELP! I sent a bunch of requests today but realized only later that I sent three requests without their pictures. Do you think that if I send the pictures in separate envelopes from the requests will do fine? Thanks!
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Forgot to enclose photos: help!

Post by Gomez1234 »

Some people will provide their own photos so you may get lucky. You could also check the average wait times for those three people and if you don't hear back in that time then resend the photos. If it was me and I was going to resend I'd send pretty much the exact same letter as the first time with a note saying I forgot to include the photos with the first letter and apologizing for the duplication. I wouldn't just send them with something like "Hey, remember me? I forgot to send the photos. Here they are." Good luck
Currently have: Katie Sackhoff, David Copperfield, Betty White, Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen (Cinderella playbill with cast), Mike Rowe (Eagle Scout letter), Jay Leno, Barbara Eden, Laker Girls, Jaqueline Bisset, Sophia Loren, Ann Coulter, Lani Minella, Lynda Carter, Edward James Olmos, Chuck Norris, Scorpion cast, Joanna Cameron, Weird Al Yankovick, Harry Dean Stanton, Veronica Cartwright, Rachel Nichols, Honor Blackman, Teri Garr, George R.R. Martin, Mindy Robinson, Tom Skerritt, Natalie Skyy, Penn and Teller, Paula Labaredas, Laura Hall, Jeri Ryan, Charlotte McKinney, Sandahl Bergman, Jaclyn Smith, Julie Adams, Mary Costa, Jane Seymour, Nancy Kovack.

Assorted cheerleader squads: Laker Girls, Indianapolis Colts, N.Y. Knick Dancers, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Stars, Milwaukee Bucks, Baltimore Ravens, Miami HEAT Dancers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Forgot to enclose photos: help!

Post by renef09 »

Gomez1234 wrote:Some people will provide their own photos so you may get lucky. You could also check the average wait times for those three people and if you don't hear back in that time then resend the photos. If it was me and I was going to resend I'd send pretty much the exact same letter as the first time with a note saying I forgot to include the photos with the first letter and apologizing for the duplication. I wouldn't just send them with something like "Hey, remember me? I forgot to send the photos. Here they are." Good luck
Thank you. I have actually sent the pictures with a explanatory note, I told I wrote a previous letter, and I apologized for the confusion. It was pointless writing a whole LOR from zero, supposing the separate letters would arrive together. Thanks again!
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen