Gene wilder success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Cameronthom55
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gene wilder success

Post by Cameronthom55 »

Why has he started signing again? He said he was no longer signing. Maybe he might sign for a few more and then stop. I sent to him today hoping to get something in return.
Insertnamehere.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Insertnamehere. »

He probably will sign now and again but if he gets far many like he did back then he will get sick of it all and use stamps again. That's the problem. He gets loads of mail from all over the world and doesn't have time to sit and sign all of it.
Cameronthom55
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cameronthom55 »

Hopefully he will sign mine. I only sent him one photo to sign for me. I said in the letter that I got a secretary note last time I tried him.
Insertnamehere.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Insertnamehere. »

Cameronthom55 wrote:Hopefully he will sign mine. I only sent him one photo to sign for me. I said in the letter that I got a secretary note last time I tried him.
Yes well everybody that writes to him hopes he will sign also for them. All you can do is keep trying over and over and you might get lucky like the guy here.
theman1223
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theman1223 »

Cameronthom55 wrote:Why has he started signing again? He said he was no longer signing. Maybe he might sign for a few more and then stop. I sent to him today hoping to get something in return.
Good luck!!
Favorite ttm: Mary Costa

Favorite ip: Erica Mason
thomasmossy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thomasmossy »

I heard he was doing a signing for $200 each. I wonder if he stopped so he could paid there? He is a lovely guy so probably will continue it is just that dealers are sending 20 to him and weird people who don't him are doing the same. I have ordered my photos so fingers crossed!