Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 Just can't help responding. Lol.

Post by Zen777 »

JessicaR49 wrote:
Zen777 wrote:
JessicaR49 wrote:Why don't you guys just stop... all of you sound ridiculous..
Why don't you stop clicking on this topic if you think that? Why don't you do something else like go to the gym or something instead and keep your nose out.
Why don't you just stop breathing? :roll: :lol:
Yeah fine I hope I do.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Zen777 wrote:DG1, Imortal is telling the truth. she messaged me saying the same ****
I believe that part Zen, I really do. He doesn't care what I think (and vice versa in the first place lol), but I actually respected him for not posting other things that didn't include him in the first place. But @ the same time, I have to take that back because he started this thread about me which didn't include him & said lies. So I guess I take that back in the same statement...? IDK. :? .........It's been a long work night. Good night everyone.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen777 »

Yes well I think you both have told little white lies on this thread so you both are as bad as each other.

I will stop breathing now.

See you all on the other side.

Bye
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Awww goodnight Dancingirl. Sweet dreams. Lol :mrgreen:

Jessica was just joking with you zen. Haha. Don't be morbid she didnt mean you any harm. :D
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Awww goodnight Dancingirl. Sweet dreams. Lol :mrgreen:

Jessica was just joking with you zen. Haha. Don't be morbid she didnt mean you any harm. :D
You don't know that. He was complete and utter rude for NO reason once again. So I could careless what happens
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Zen777 wrote:See you all on the other side.
*chuckling* I cant with you Zen lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

JessicaR49 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:Awww goodnight Dancingirl. Sweet dreams. Lol :mrgreen:

You don't know that. He was complete and utter rude for NO reason once again. So I could careless what happens
Oh well we were messaging each other and he ain't replied back I've messages him twice since.
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

R.I.P. ZEN777

1996- 28th August 2015

Will be sadly missed... :(
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

Imortalmindz wrote:R.I.P. ZEN777

1996- 28th August 2015

I don't believe it. Whatever
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

JessicaR49 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:R.I.P. ZEN777

1996- 28th August 2015

I don't believe it. Whatever
Well you said you don't care anyway. Lol. I don't understand why he messaged me twice back then, then I replied and he ain't replied back, that's all!!

Edit..... In fact he ain't logged in since his last post according to his profile..