Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 Just can't help responding. Lol.

Post by Imortalmindz »

But you never stopped me at all. I can pm you whenever i want and YOU can still read it whenever you want..which you will if I did..The same as you can read this post by displaying it. Are you that stupid you think I don't know that? LOL!!
some people act like they know and some people just know ;) ....Also I love it that your so obsessed with me and bugged and care so much what we are saying......awwwwwww shucks {??} LOL!!

Oh btw... IDC what you or anyone thinks But think what u want. {up}. Haha. I cant. I can't.
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

Imortalmindz wrote:But you never stopped me at all. I can pm you whenever i want and YOU can still read it whenever you want..which you will if I did..The same as you can read this post by displaying it. Are you that stupid you think I don't know that? LOL!!
some people act like they know and some people just know ;) ....Also I love it that your so obsessed with me and bugged and care so much what we are saying......awwwwwww shucks {??} LOL!!

Oh btw... IDC what you or anyone thinks But think what u want. {up}. Haha. I cant. I can't.
Why don't you guys just stop... all of you sound ridiculous
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:But you never stopped me at all. I can pm you whenever i want and YOU can still read it whenever you want..which you will if I did..The same as you can read this post by displaying it. Are you that stupid you think I don't know that? LOL!!

I did stop you because I placed you under "Foe" so that means that each time you PM me, it automatically gets deleted because I have my account set up that way. So technically I did stop you because you only wanna message me when it's convenient for you and that's a b*tch move. (it doesn't allow me to read it either, so you are wrong about that one.) I would have to remove you as the foe before I am able to read any messages from You, Elizabeth, and Emma; you are the only foes I have. And obviously you are that stupid because that's the second time you said "I can pm you whenever i want and YOU can still read it whenever you want." which is a what? Lie. :) And I will think what I Want, you will too. So we're good on that topic.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:I can pm you whenever i want and YOU can still read it whenever you want..which you will if I did..
You can PM me if you want, but I can not read the message. Think you know what goes on my profile if you want to, but I am the only person that controls my profile and if you (a foe) message me, it gets deleted. :) And I am observing what you are saying about ME. I'm not the obsessed one (remember who started this thread. *see page 1) and I'm not the only member who thinks that you are a little obsessed because you made a whole thread about yours truly lol. It's okay.

"Some people just know" YUP THAT'S ME :) Thanks for agreeing haha!

Edit: and I find it astonishing that one of you three is still PM'ing me.
I cant read the messages because you are a foe. Slower than I thought.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

You can say what you want I don't believe a word you say. Some things you say might be true but I know you are a liar and a knobhead. Lots of members here think the same. You have got problems. That Emma girl ( I don't know who she is) private messaged me saying the reason you are the way you are which is a liar, awkward and argumentative is because your father walked away from you when you were a kid and he is ashamed of you.. How she knows this I don't know and I really don't care she said she used to be your fb friend. Anyway I'm not interested in your life or your parents so I messaged her telling to stop telling me that sh*t.... So you said you wanted to know what she and the deleted messages was about. Now you know.

P.s you don't need to reply and tell me about your life ...I'm not interested. I suggest you talk to Emma who's been saying this stuff. {up}
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen777 »

JessicaR49 wrote:You should have also not sent me a rude, nasty message. But nothing stopped you then, so why do you care now?

I don't care but why do you? Why do you keep posting on here?
What has all this got to do with you?
Go away and Keep out of things that don't concern you.
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen777 »

JessicaR49 wrote:Why don't you guys just stop... all of you sound ridiculous..
Why don't you stop clicking on this topic if you think that? Why don't you do something else like go to the gym or something instead and keep your nose out.
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen777 »

DG1, Imortal is telling the truth. she messaged me saying the same fuck
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

Zen777 wrote:
JessicaR49 wrote:You should have also not sent me a rude, nasty message. But nothing stopped you then, so why do you care now?

I don't care but why do you? Why do you keep posting on here?
What has all this got to do with you?
Go away and Keep out of things that don't concern you.

This doesn't concern me? Considering a bunch of drama between dancingirl1 aND Imortalmindz happened on one of my posts, and then my other post was brought up on here. I think it does some what concern me. And you clearly do care that's why you keep posting, that's why you sent me a rude message , for NO reason... also sorry I went through a eating disorder and gained weight. But I have commented on here. Like what 4 times out of the EIGHTEEN pages. Grow up.
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
All are authentic!
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

Zen777 wrote:
JessicaR49 wrote:Why don't you guys just stop... all of you sound ridiculous..
Why don't you stop clicking on this topic if you think that? Why don't you do something else like go to the gym or something instead and keep your nose out.
Why don't you just stop breathing? :roll: :lol:
Others? Selena Gomez
All are authentic!