It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:56 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Preserving Autograph in Plastic Pages
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:56 pm 

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
I have autographs I've collected that have gone into different size frames. Usually 8x10s.

There are some autographs which are very minor ones from less popular athletes that I don't care to put on the wall.....As well as some of my favorite
scantily clad ladies in pictures wearing little or nothing. Some of those I would just like to stick in a book with plastic pages in it.

Does anyone else keep them in plastic pages sometimes? If so, which are the best ones to get. I want it so they are protected of course and so the ink doesn't come
off onto the plastic part after being kept there a long time.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Preserving Autograph in Plastic Pages
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:46 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 709
Collector since: 2005
Plastic pages are fine. Just don't keep them in direct sunlight and make sure that they are acid free.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:43 am 

Autographs received: 700
Collector since: 2006
bonjour chairmant phot'o Dancinggirl and dancingirl1 est ala el also.

L'amour L'amour

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:55 pm 

I keep mine in plastic sleeves. But do you ever wonder why archivists wear white gloves? I use mine so often I wash them and store them in my underwear drawer. Human hands contain oils and salts that can damage autographs, and cotton gloves are an easy barrier to protect autographs. If you’ve seen as many 19th century photos as I have, you’d never forget that a fingerprint that’s invisible today will eventually become an impossible-to-ignore brown stain in the future. White cotton gloves are a simple and inexpensive solution. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:28 pm 

I want Lucas autograph very much, would ut it on the wall for sure, don't u know where i can get it? I read in online essay writing services reviews that it is possible to buy it on ebay.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:26 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 20
Collector since: 2013
This is what I do, I used to put my autographs in a binder when I first started. Now I use a photo album, and do what dancing girl 1 said because if you leave it out in the sun, the worst the whole autograph will be ruined, best the picture will be fated. The photo album works well and keeps the autographs in good condition. The binder worked as well too, but didn't have that professional look like I wanted. Hope this helps and hope you have good luck with your autographs.

Favorite IPs: Matt Kuchar, Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson, and Jim Furk

I'm a BIG Star Wars fan, if you have any information about any valid Star Wars cast addresses please contact me. I like autographs from WW2 era heroes like Holocaust survivors, Nazi Resistance members and WW2 veterans. If you have any information on that, please contact me. I would appropriate it!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:08 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I would not put them in toploaders due to moisture , nearly ruined a Winslow as the sig stuck to it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:51 am 

Stai12345 wrote:
This is what I do, I used to put my autographs in a binder when I first started. Now I use a photo album, and do what dancing girl 1 said because if you leave it out in the sun, the worst the whole autograph will be ruined, best the picture will be fated. The photo album works well and keeps the autographs in good condition. The binder worked as well too, but didn't have that professional look like I wanted. Hope this helps and hope you have good luck with your autographs.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:31 pm 

PaperCoach has gathered some useful information and effective writing tips to help you understand some special aspects of essay writing process. Also, we have described how our team approaches the preparation of the papers and answered a few frequently asked questions, so be sure to read to the end! Meanwhile, we are always here when you decide to order a perfect essay paper! If you would like to find info about “is papercoach legit", welcome to Scamfighter.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:22 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

QuickBooks Support Number +1888-336-0774
Approach Quickbooks Technical Support Number. Intuit QuickBooks Pro Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774 QuickBooks Pro has infiltrations and dynamic capacities. On QuickBooks Pro, clients can find everything in a solitary spot, including records from your bookkeeper or amazing. Quickbooks Help Desk Phone Number and gives give bolster all day, every day and to QuickBooks authorities. Individually It's workable for you to use to get paid online pay now connect in bills.
Visit here: http://www.quickbooks.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Quicken Customer Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:34 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Quicken Support Number +1888-336-0774
If you’re looking for the Quicken Support Phone Number. Then this is the best phone number to the Quicken Customer Service Number. We have sourced this number to save your time searching over the internet for the Quicken Support contact telephone number.
http://www.quicken.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Sage Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:43 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sage Customer Service Phone Number +1888-336-0774
Sage Customer Service Phone Number +1888-336-0774 You will likewise get Sage Support Phone Number transformation help in the event that something goes wrong in the event that you are hoping to change over Sage Peachtree information document to other sage forms or Sage.
Visit Here: http://www.sage.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Aol Tech Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Aol Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
I always advise them to confirm out operate Aol Technical Support Phone Number and help website before they ask for any help since this type of support is completely at no cost. The formal Support for Aol website has a record of conditions are commonly experienced by its customers. A fast look for should bring you to a text guide that provides tutorials on how to take care of an issue on your own. The only issue with this type of technical support is that they want you to be a little bit acquainted with terminology.
More info visit here: http://www.aol.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Outlook Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:08 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Outlook Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
Companies that offer third party Perspective Outlook Customer Support Phone Number Technical Support may not offer Perspective help for 100 % free, but the period of your time and effort they will save you is priceless. The staffs hired by these companies has a lot of expertise dealing with Microsoft organization Perspective and are easily capable for offering Perspective technological support team for a whole host of issues and issues. Outlook Support Phone Number Perspective Support professionals can also help you set up Perspective to receive e-mails for other records and can help you comprehend its many functions.
More info visit here: http://www.microsoftoutlook.technical-s ... umber.com/

Profile E-mail