Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by legendwithoutaname »

Ben Towle
http://www.benzilla.com/
Paid Commission $30 US Dollars

Super-boy in an Old School Superman Halloween costume
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
Mkkiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mkkiller »

hey everyone super new here, but im used to ttm autos,

Looking for some help on some artists and writers so i can finish up my books,

Jose Delbo
Jim Shooter
Kelly Sue Deconnick
Matt Fraction
Sam Kieth
Paul Gulachy
Steve Rude
Julie Bell
Boris Vallejo
Jade (Early Valiant)
Bob Hall
Steve Dillion
Matt Groening
Matt Wagner
Len Wein
Gary Fredich
Randy Emberlin
J Michael Stranzcksi
John Costanza
John Dixon
Don Perlin

Thanks Guys
PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaladinLeba »

Does anyone have a running list or updated list of Comic Artists (and characters they've worked on) that sketch or they have been successful with obtaining sketches?

Pm me please
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

PaladinLeba wrote:Does anyone have a running list or updated list of Comic Artists (and characters they've worked on) that sketch or they have been successful with obtaining sketches?

Pm me please
So you're asking if anyone can send you a list of names with what characters they have worked on so you can ask them for free sketches? If you're not a fan of them or a certain character then why do you care?
legendwithoutaname

Post by legendwithoutaname »

Free sketch from RB White with sketchbooks purchased.

RB White

I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaladinLeba »

mrwoodland wrote:
PaladinLeba wrote:Does anyone have a running list or updated list of Comic Artists (and characters they've worked on) that sketch or they have been successful with obtaining sketches?

Pm me please
So you're asking if anyone can send you a list of names with what characters they have worked on so you can ask them for free sketches? If you're not a fan of them or a certain character then why do you care?
I care because there are a lot of artists I am looking for and didn't want to make a ridiculously long list to bore people so I figured that was the basic way to say "help me" lol

I have had some successes using this group and wanted to definitely do more. Thank you!
PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaladinLeba »

mrwoodland wrote:

Pm me please
Mainly I'm looking for:

Greg Capullo
Jamal Igle
Tony Daniel
Mark Texeira
Freddie Williams
Mark Bagley
Mike Perkins
Jason Pearson
John Cassaday
Mike Huddleston
Greg Horn
Neal Adams
Thont Silas
Matt Wagner
Rob Liefeld
Alex Maleev
Nick Axe
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

PaladinLeba wrote:
mrwoodland wrote:

Pm me please
Mainly I'm looking for:

Greg Capullo
Jamal Igle
Tony Daniel
Mark Texeira
Freddie Williams
Mark Bagley
Mike Perkins
Jason Pearson
John Cassaday
Mike Huddleston
Greg Horn
Neal Adams
Thont Silas
Matt Wagner
Rob Liefeld
Alex Maleev
Nick Axe
Sorry if I sounded defensive man, sketch scalpers really annoy me and such a nondescript post made me suspicious. We seem to have very similar tastes in artists and have some bad news.

Capullo never sketches for fans, not even in person. I sent a Batman promo card with his art on it to DC over a year ago and he never responded.

I emailed Igle months ago and got no reply

Freddie E. Sells sketches on his website, they are a bit pricy but really high quality. He also takes commissions on there for reasonable prices from time to time.

I've searched extensively for Bagley's address and had no luck.

I tried Greg Horn through an old address in the Database on here and got an RTS

Neal Adams charges $250 for a quick head sketch on his website, and he will sign books you send him for $10 each.

Liefeld doesn't do TTM but makes a ton of convention appearances and sketches for not too huge prices considering his standing in the industry.
PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaladinLeba »

Greg Capullo
Jamal Igle
Tony Daniel
Mark Texeira
Freddie Williams
Mark Bagley
Mike Perkins
Jason Pearson
John Cassaday
Mike Huddleston
Greg Horn
Neal Adams
Thont Silas
Matt Wagner
Rob Liefeld
Alex Maleev
Nick Axe[/quote]
Sorry if I sounded defensive man, sketch scalpers really annoy me and such a nondescript post made me suspicious. We seem to have very similar tastes in artists and have some bad news.

Capullo never sketches for fans, not even in person. I sent a Batman promo card with his art on it to DC over a year ago and he never responded.

Freddie E. Sells sketches on his website, they are a bit pricy but really high quality. He also takes commissions on there for reasonable prices from time to time.

Neal Adams charges $250 for a quick head sketch on his website, and he will sign books you send him for $10 each.

Liefeld doesn't do TTM but makes a ton of convention appearances and sketches for not too huge prices considering his standing in the industry.[/quote]

lol no worries, I can understand that.
Out of all those, Neal Adams sounds like he's a bit pompous. LolZ. I'm going to BMore Con so I hope to run into some favs there too.
I have had successes with Layton, Nubres, Nakayama & Simonson this far. Trying to get some of my favs to sign or sketch to pass onto my Son so he can appreciate the artists we know.
Any recents from you?
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

PaladinLeba wrote:Greg Capullo
Jamal Igle
Tony Daniel
Mark Texeira
Freddie Williams
Mark Bagley
Mike Perkins
Jason Pearson
John Cassaday
Mike Huddleston
Greg Horn
Neal Adams
Thont Silas
Matt Wagner
Rob Liefeld
Alex Maleev
Nick Axe

Liefeld doesn't do TTM but makes a ton of convention appearances and sketches for not too huge prices considering his standing in the industry.[/quote]

lol no worries, I can understand that.
Out of all those, Neal Adams sounds like he's a bit pompous. LolZ. I'm going to BMore Con so I hope to run into some favs there too.
I have had successes with Layton, Nubres, Nakayama & Simonson this far. Trying to get some of my favs to sign or sketch to pass onto my Son so he can appreciate the artists we know.
Any recents from you?[/quote]
Can you give me the address you used for Nakayama?

And I have had successes from roughly 25 artists in the past year and a half- 2 years. Are there ant characters you are hoping to focus on?