Pamela Salem ( Doctor Who actress) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jasonm25870
$10 gift certificate winner

Pamela Salem ( Doctor Who actress) Success

Post by Jasonm25870 »

Sent to Pamela Salem on 1st June 2015 to

BURDETT-COUTTS ASSOCIATES
6 Julius Court,
Justin Close,
Brentford TW8 8QH

and today 15th August 2015 got my photos back signed... :D :D :D

All the usual scans are below

Envelope....

admin
Site Admin

Re: Pamela Salem ( Doctor Who actress) Success

Post by admin »

Hi Jasonm25870 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Pamela Salem on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
SnapShots2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SnapShots2015 »

Great success!!
I thought she was amazing in The Robots Of Death. I sent a request to her agency in America on 25/07/2015 so fingers crossed.
Jasonm25870

Post by Jasonm25870 »

SnapShots2015 wrote:Great success!!
I thought she was amazing in The Robots Of Death. I sent a request to her agency in America on 25/07/2015 so fingers crossed.
She roughly takes 75 days, I always keep a running log of when I send stuff by typing the letter out and dating it in the saved filename, then when I get a return I can calculate how many days or weeks its taken.
She was totally fit in Robots of Death....I've been watching The Professionals too, there's one episode she's in and she's not wearing very much....
SnapShots2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SnapShots2015 »

Jasonm25870 wrote:
She roughly takes 75 days, I always keep a running log of when I send stuff by typing the letter out and dating it in the saved filename, then when I get a return I can calculate how many days or weeks its taken.
She was totally fit in Robots of Death....I've been watching The Professionals too, there's one episode she's in and she's not wearing very much....
I assume when you wrote to her she was working in the UK as you've used her UK address? Did you know this? Or does the UK address automatically forward her fan mail to her American agency because she lives there?
Jasonm25870

Post by Jasonm25870 »

SnapShots2015 wrote:
Jasonm25870 wrote:
I assume when you wrote to her she was working in the UK as you've used her UK address? Did you know this? Or does the UK address automatically forward her fan mail to her American agency because she lives there?
I'd heard she was over doing something for BigFinish, they do Dr Who spin off audios on cd's. The ones she takes part in are a spin off from her time on Remembrance of the Daleks. I'm not sure if they forward stuff to america though. I suppose you'll have to take a chance on that one.