Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 nearly aged 40

Post by dancingirl1 »

Someone stole the real Beth's name because people are obsessed and creepy lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Bahahahaha so why are you quoting her and messaging her for gayboy if you've filtered and blocked her. Geez you are popular with the forum members aren't ya? Lmao Calling somebody so scum. ? So scum? He says you are so scum Beth. So scum. :mrgreen:
Keep making friends dancingirl1 ;-) :mrgreen: your so popular. {up} yup yup
IDC about making friends and you SHOULD already know that. I never liked you and you never liked me. Obviously it's the same with the fake Beth member. Honestly I dont care. LOL! I wont ever meet you people anyways EXCEPT FOR BETH.

And yup you are scum. and NO I wasn't calling my friend Beth scum, AGAIN: someone stole her username. I would never call her scum. The only people who posted on this thread were, YOU, ME, ZEN, FAKE BETH and Real Beth. Only 2 outta 5 members don't like me and I dont like either of you So you aren't too popular either. Delusional? it's okay :)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:Bahahahaha so why are you quoting her and messaging her for gayboy if you've filtered and blocked her. Geez you are popular with the forum members aren't ya? Lmao Calling somebody so scum. ? So scum? He says you are so scum Beth. So scum. :mrgreen:
Keep making friends dancingirl1 ;-) :mrgreen: your so popular. {up} yup yup
IDC about making friends and you SHOULD already know that. I never liked you and you never liked me. Obviously it's the same with the fake Beth member. Honestly I dont care. LOL! I wont ever meet you people anyways EXCEPT FOR BETH.

And yup you are scum. and NO I wasn't calling my friend Beth scum, AGAIN: someone stole her username. I would never call her scum. The only people who posted on this thread were, YOU, ME, ZEN, FAKE BETH and Real Beth. Only 2 outta 5 members don't like me and I dont like either of you So you aren't too popular either. Delusional? it's okay :)
I don't care a damn. And there are about another 5 or 6 names listed that have posted on this thread so get your facts right. Your Wrong yet again. Lol :mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote: so get your facts right. Your Wrong yet again. Lol :mrgreen:
Hmmmmmmmm, YET SO ARE YOU. {up} YOU'RE always wrong when it comes to that error, HAHAHAH!!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

BTW 99% of these posts are from YOU, ME, and the other ppl I've listed. (Being that I have to be exact or "I'm a liar" lol) If you wanna be exact, learn the difference between: 'YOUR, YOURS and YOU'RE!' PLEASE learn the difference lol!
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

Imortalmindz wrote:
AJFan2012 wrote:Because immortaz i changed my sn becyuz u threw me into this for no reason then this person stole my name whn i changed cause i "took up" for jordan and she was upset i was upset she did it. So no i yet again got thrown into sometying someone wanted to do for kicks. Cant people just leave me alone???

I did what? Yes blame me ! How did you change your name then? And how would she of known you changed it? How did she get exact same name is what I don't understand ?

Ok let me try to explain this better.

After you said i private messaged you and stuff saying shit about jordan,i gave up,changed my SN then the next thing i know,someone "snatched up"my old screename within days of having it changed by the admin. I never asked to be put in this AT all.i only ever responded in this thread in the first place cause i was told i was talking trash about jordan to you and i was here to try to get official proof but you only came 1/2 way.. then i gave up. i thought that was over..then this happened.

She/he took my name cause i stood up for jordan cause he "upset"this person a while back and all this other crap i know NOTHING about an cause i went to him asking what was going on he/she said she/he would continue to use the screename.

I just want to be left alone cause i ddin't do nothing wrong but try to defend myself in a thread i got thrown into which was not done by my own doing and NOT yet again i was not hacked..a gazillion times no.
---------------------------
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

soap queen of Nashville,TN
Latest:
Michael Fishman(requested through facebook.)
upcoming IPs: Brian Krause,Tara Reid,adrienne Curry and more 3/13-15-2015
http://www.daysaddicts.com
http://www.brandonbeemeronline.com
http://ShawnChristian.net
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AJFan2012 wrote:Ok
Beth, you had my back about something and they got p*ssed off. FACT because they told you that. We "had something" of an issue over TWO years ago and they are bringing it up now. FACT, because they told you that. So, they are just mad over some bullsh*t from 730 days ago??? LMAFO!!! iCant!
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Thanks for the explanation AJ fan. I suggest you stay clear of Dancingirl1 as its because of him you have these problems. And the more you take his side in his petty arguments the more grief you will get from other posters as he is very hated on this forum. You only need to read his passed posts from months gone by will show you that. He was also banned a while back because of this and he reregistered.

He's a fraud, trouble maker and a liar so Keep ya friends closer and your enemies closer he's just a sh*t starter.... Yup yup. {up}

That's just my advice to you. you can make your own mind up. ;)
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

Well.. i'm not defending any past actions,only what i've seen. Since we became friends...hes done alot for me and i did for him in return.no scamming,no lies,no nothing so far.

I don't plan to step into another arguement on here unless my name YEt again gets thrown into it and someone better show full proof i ask for...cause its the only way to full exonrate someone.

I just ask for peace when it concerns me,whether that poster who took my name,and drops it.. only reason why i ever got in volved in this thread was jordan said i was talking shit about him when i know i never knew you..but i'm still saying you never shwon more proof but a "half"page of a inbox..didn't show the subject title or anything...which u still yet to finish capturing btw.

I'm not the one to sit here and let my name get ran through the mudd when i know damn well i didn't do anything.

So i'm asking PLEASE to get my name FULLy exonorated cause you finally do that? i don't care what the msg said i want to know what the subject title was in a screenshot. thats not "abusing a prviate message"It only just shows what the subject title and what time it was sent and the SN...if you can stil lcare to do that so i can finally move on with my life.

i'm working with a company to book celebirites to comic cons and i really don't want this to get back to my boss that i'm on a messageboard and my name is being dragged around for something i didn't do.

So i hope this emma girl goes back to her old SN and leave sme a peace cause i never ever knew her bothered her or anything.
---------------------------
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

soap queen of Nashville,TN
Latest:
Michael Fishman(requested through facebook.)
upcoming IPs: Brian Krause,Tara Reid,adrienne Curry and more 3/13-15-2015
http://www.daysaddicts.com
http://www.brandonbeemeronline.com
http://ShawnChristian.net
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Ok well I have no idea who you are talking about. i don't know her at all.
I suggest you private message her or contact the admin about her.
Good luck.