Emma Thompson strange but nice SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kreecher
$10 gift certificate winner

Emma Thompson strange but nice SUCCESS

Post by kreecher »

The story is: I've sent a letter to Emma Thompson on 5 Jul 2014 to:

Emma Thompson
Hamilton Hodell
5th Floor, 66-68 Margaret Street
London W1W 8SR, UK

after having read, that people get signed pics from her and I haven't received anything, I decided to mail her once again. Then I've noticed, that the address of the agency changed. And sent my request on 12 Feb 2015 to:

Emma Thompson
Hamilton Hodell
20 Golden Square
London, W1F 9JL, UK

On 22 Jul 2015 I got both my SASEs back. One pic was signed in each + a note in one of them, that Mrs. Thompson is extremely busy and can sign only one picture pro request.

Extremely happy and thankful anyway...

Uploaded with surfmypictures
therantguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma Thompson strange but nice SUCCESS

Post by therantguy »

Wow that is strange...you sent off a photo and got one signed...man, mystery for the ages...baffling stuff...
Fave IP - Karl Urban, John Astin, Nathan Fillion, Ron Perlman, Bruce Boxleitner, Elvira, Neil Gaiman, GRRM, Stephen King, James Hong, Gillian Anderson, Patrick Stewart, Summer Glau, Jewel Staite, Alan Tudyk, Gina Torres, Peter Beagle, Guillermo Del Toro, Edward James Olmos, Dave Bautista, Michael Rooker, Bruce Campbell, Hilary Clinton

Fave TTM - Leslie Neilson, Dakota Fanning, Peter Sallis, Donald Gibb (Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds), Dana Delaney, James Earl Jones, Jason Wingreen, Maureen O'Hara, Melissa Joan Hart, Warren Stevens (Forbidden Planet), Frank Oz, Piers Anthony

Most Desired - James Caan, Gene Wilder
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

therantguy wrote:Wow that is strange...you sent off a photo and got one signed...man, mystery for the ages...baffling stuff...
the mistery is that i sent one letter more than a year ago and the second one before two months and received them both back on one day.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

The Autograph Gods were smiling upon you...
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen777 »

That's wonderful, congratulations on this.
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

kreecher wrote:
therantguy wrote:Wow that is strange...you sent off a photo and got one signed...man, mystery for the ages...baffling stuff...
the mistery is that i sent one letter more than a year ago and the second one before two months and received them both back on one day.
Not that unusual, Emma has obviously sat down and gone through a bundle of her mail, and both of yours happened to be in the items she signed. Enjoy :D
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi kreecher :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Emma Thompson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Great success! :D I'm planning on requesting her autograph. I know two second-class UK stamps (which I finally have) would take care of a letter and letter-sized envelope, but do you know if I should add a third? Was your letter sent back or anything? People sometimes do that. That's what happened with Simone Biles and Dawn Wells with me. Also, do you think she would still sign? That was almost two years ago.

Again, awesome success! I'd just like some advice.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.