Anna Kendrick Secreterial Success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Legally Blonde
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Anna Kendrick Secreterial Success.

Post by Legally Blonde »

Hi,

I sent 2 photos, an LOR and an SASE to Anna Kendrick care of the address in the data base. Posted on 5th April, 2015 and received back today one of my photos unsigned and one a secreterial which many people seem to be getting. While I am very pleased to have heard back at all, I would much rather have a PP or AP if the celebrity is too busy to sign as I think these are far more realistic than a secreterial. Once upon a time, either the star signed themselves in their own hand or you didn't hear back at all. It's a pity that so many stop signing as soon as they become a big name as that never used to be the case.

All the same, it's good to see Anna doing so well.

I don't have a scanner so I can't show you the autograph I received, but it's the same secreterial others keep receiving, as I said.
anatoly85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anna Kendrick Secreterial Success.

Post by anatoly85 »

Take a photo with the phone please. It's very easy.
Legally Blonde
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anna Kendrick Secreterial Success.

Post by Legally Blonde »

I'm sorry but my phone doesn't have the pixel capability to take a clear photo but the signature is definitely a secreterial and just has the "AK" that the secretary tends to use. While I am glad to have received a response, I have seen a real Anna Kendrick autograph and it looks nothing like that. I think a PP would actually be better because at least it started out as the real signature, even if it is only a copy.

I am already wondering what 'Pitch Perfect 3' is going to be about. :)