Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by mrwoodland »

tbritting wrote:Has anyone had any luck with Jason Latour or Robbi Rodriguez? I can't seem to find addresses for either of them..
It appears you can contact Robbi yourself here http://frankiegetyourgun.com/contact/

Good luck and be sure to share if you get a reply
tbritting
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tbritting »

mrwoodland wrote:It appears you can contact Robbi yourself here http://frankiegetyourgun.com/contact/

Good luck and be sure to share if you get a reply
I've been trying that, but my messages never get submitted for some reason.
DR35150
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DR35150 »

Just a FYI, I went to Detroit's Motor City Comic-con last month intending to get Neal Adam's to sign a comic for me. He wanted $30 to sign my own comic. Sorry to say he has joined the ranks of other egotistical comic people whose names will remain unsaid here. smh
"Well I couldn't help it, I was dreaming I was awake. And then I woke up and found myself asleep."
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

DR35150 wrote:Just a FYI, I went to Detroit's Motor City Comic-con last month intending to get Neal Adam's to sign a comic for me. He wanted $30 to sign my own comic. Sorry to say he has joined the ranks of other egotistical comic people whose names will remain unsaid here. smh

Where've you been? Neal has been one of the most expensive artists for autographs or sketches for years now--just look at what he charges for a "Convention Quickie Sketch", which a lot of the pros will do for free or close to it. He also charges signing fees on merchandise from his table.

You're not reporting anything new, except maybe a $5-$10 increase over his rates last year.

I've also heard stories of him flat out refusing to sign anything that wasn't bought from him during the con.

Honestly, if you expected a free autograph out of Neal Adams, your lack of research is the only thing to blame for your disappointment.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
Zen779
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen779 »

DR35150 wrote:Just a FYI, I went to Detroit's Motor City Comic-con last month intending to get Neal Adam's to sign a comic for me. He wanted $30 to sign my own comic. Sorry to say he has joined the ranks of other egotistical comic people whose names will remain unsaid here. smh
Zen779
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen779 »

Zen779
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen779 »

Zen779
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen779 »

Zen779
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen779 »

staticstorm1728
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by staticstorm1728 »

i recently got signed comics through the mail from kelly deconnick and matt fraction (they're married, so it was the same address). I also met amy reeder and brandon montclair who signed my rocket girl comic and a poster.
My Tumblr:
http://www.flirtymango.tumblr.com