Billy Joel Awesome Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cdlawlor
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Billy Joel Awesome Success!!

Post by cdlawlor »

thomasmossy wrote:I do post replies and I do not troll, you can believe that this is authentic but I guarantee if you look at similar ones it is autopen and the only way to get his autograph is by meeting the fella :D
Sir, I checked out your FB page... you truly have a beautiful collection! Very nice! {up}
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
thomasmossy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thomasmossy »

Thanks mate!
air44bg

Post by air44bg »

Chill..... this is suppose to be fun, but some people love raining on others parades! Never said this one was authentic or that you were wrong, just enjoy receiving something back. Not selling, just a hobby. No need to be so negative or defensive. If I want to know if something is authentic, I will ask for people's opinions. That's all. HAVE FUN!
My autographs can all be seen on my pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/air4423/my-autograph-collection/
Many of the autographs are sports, I have just recently been working on Celebrities.
Some of my favorites so far are Betty White, Chevy Chase, Tom Selleck, Bob Newhart, Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Paul Goldschmidt, Reggie Jackson, Frank Gifford, Teri Garr, Ed Asner.

Wish list - Jennifer Aniston, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Strahan, Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley
thomasmossy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thomasmossy »

I am chilling, I am telling you that this is not authentic as it is autopen :razz:
You say you are 'thrilled', so I thought you would want to know if it was authentic or not, seems not.
If you want a real one, you could try Billy through his bike place ;-)
Alfie1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Alfie1997 »

Nobody's being negative. Telling someone the true facts that their autograph is not authentic is not being negative. It's being positive {up}
dannysydney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dannysydney »

I wanted to post for 1st time - long time reader. That original post - authentic.
I have written to Billy from Australia many times since 1993. I have received Personalized autographs, autographed my CD's and I have also received pp too. Its easy to tell them apart. NONE are fakes or secretarial. In fact none of my many autographs over years are ever secretarial. I must say Billy DOES sign for people and its exciting when he does. Just gotta be lucky :) Cheers
mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjn »

congrats great success jealous