Andre Lincoln Request help

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
joeosborne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Andre Lincoln Request help

Post by joeosborne »

I have purchased 3 photos of Andrew Lincoln from the walking dead because i want to send them off. Does anyone know which address to send it to, The walking dead one or his own one??
Bigpapa72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Andre Lincoln Request help

Post by Bigpapa72 »

I would say you might want to try the Studio Address in Senioa, they start back filming here in Georgia on Monday May 4th.
eti1208
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eti1208 »

as they said they do not longer forward mail via the set (I know sometimes they do, but I would not bet on this) and as I heard he answers a lot form his Agency I would recommend this one, but I am not an expert, so I would say, type his name in the search box and see from which address he answers the most ;)
You can´t get them if you don´t try them!!! ;)

Most wanted:Liam Neeson, Samuel L Jackson, Tim Roth, Gerard Butler, Jackie Earle Haley
ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR working addresses for: Star Wars/ Heroes/Supernatural cast members, modern metal Bands (AVENGED SEVENFOLD, Disturbed,...) or "BIG STARS" (Liam Neeson, ANTHONY HOPKINS, Metallica, ...), so if you got something please contact me!!!

Most Recent Successes: SLIPKNOT!!! FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH!!, Devil You Know,
Favorite Successes: Flake (Rammstein), Blind Guardian, Linkin Park, Mikkelsen, Olyphant, Mirren, Spacey, Nighy, Bulloch, Baker, Nightwish, 5FDP (!!!), Bennett, SLIPKNOT!!!, Craven
Last In Person Success: IN FLAMES, Stratovarius, Danko Jones, Oomph!, Death Angel,To the Rats and Wolves, Fall of Gaia. Manu Bennett
Waiting for: Machine Head, Hugh Dancy and many others :D

Check my Site: http://picksnautographs.jimdo.com/ :D
New Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/picksnautographs?fref=ts
AwesomeChris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AwesomeChris »

They forward the mail, what are you talking about? Others sent to the set for him last season and received their items back. Same with other cast members, as well. The whole they no longer forward fan mail was just a rumor. They do indeed still sign via venue In Senoia.
Favorite In Person: Stephen King, Jim Carrey, David Morrissey, Laurie Holden, Michael Rooker, Steven Yeun, Michael Rooker, Norman Reedus, Jon Bernthal, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Tobin Bell, Adam West, Hines Ward, Richard Brooker, Burt Ward, Trish Stratus, Rey Mysterio, Matthew Lillard, Leigh Whannell, Danny Glover, Jesse Ventura, Ace Frehley, Scott Wilson, Emily Kinney, Chad L. Coleman
eti1208
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eti1208 »

As I said sometimes they do, but also there were some people telling they did not get their stuff back, and since I never heard of a fail via the agency I think it is a saver bet. It is just my opinion and no one needs to follow it.

Also as far as I remember it was a twitter post by the officials, so "rumor" would be the wrong word for it I guess ;)
You can´t get them if you don´t try them!!! ;)

Most wanted:Liam Neeson, Samuel L Jackson, Tim Roth, Gerard Butler, Jackie Earle Haley
ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR working addresses for: Star Wars/ Heroes/Supernatural cast members, modern metal Bands (AVENGED SEVENFOLD, Disturbed,...) or "BIG STARS" (Liam Neeson, ANTHONY HOPKINS, Metallica, ...), so if you got something please contact me!!!

Most Recent Successes: SLIPKNOT!!! FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH!!, Devil You Know,
Favorite Successes: Flake (Rammstein), Blind Guardian, Linkin Park, Mikkelsen, Olyphant, Mirren, Spacey, Nighy, Bulloch, Baker, Nightwish, 5FDP (!!!), Bennett, SLIPKNOT!!!, Craven
Last In Person Success: IN FLAMES, Stratovarius, Danko Jones, Oomph!, Death Angel,To the Rats and Wolves, Fall of Gaia. Manu Bennett
Waiting for: Machine Head, Hugh Dancy and many others :D

Check my Site: http://picksnautographs.jimdo.com/ :D
New Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/picksnautographs?fref=ts
Bigpapa72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bigpapa72 »

[They all sign from the studio,Not only that if you lived in Georgia where i do, they sign after filming most every day they film. I wouldnt send to New York knowing Lincoln has a place here in Georgia that he stays during filming.
Bigpapa72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bigpapa72 »

Alot of filmimg is done at the studio as well, the Gin Property is in Senioa, but a good bit of the scenes are at the Studio. They dont have to forward it, they take time when they have it to sign things at the studio and someone there makes sure they get to the post office. You take a chance anywhere you send to of not getting something back from anyone you send to.
MatthewJ
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MatthewJ »

I mailed to him back in November. I sent to a New York address and also down to Georgia. I received the items back signed from New York. I'm hoping I get the ones I sent to the filming location back soon, as I've seen some successes lately. I'll let you know if I do.
jeff8372emt
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jeff8372emt »

I have sent to all 3 addresses. Studio, L.A. And New York. I received successes back from all 3 within the last month. The longest took over a year and I believe that was the New York address. Hope it helps.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi joeosborne :)

Andrew Lincoln
"The Walking Dead - Season 6" (Until Nov 29 2015)
Raleigh Studios Atlanta
600 Chestlehurst Rd.
Senoia, GA 30276
USA

Fanmail 8)