Tom selleck autograph and socks success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom selleck autograph and socks success.

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:Well I do have the true facts from her. Ive seen messages from her and you... and you keep doing what she is asking you to stop doing.. And very convenient that you "deleted you messages." lol. but okay .
I keep doing what she is asking me to stop doing ? Really.???? Well for your information I asked her to stop messaging me nearly 2 weeks ago and I haven't messaged her or pm,d her since and have blocked her on here.
The only contact I have had from her the past 10 to 14 days is her replying to my posts which I have posted too other users on here on the forum. So there you go. Anything she has posted I have not commented and ignored her.

Nearly all the posts I have made the past 2 weeks she's commented on straight after.

The posts she's posted on I haven't commented. Check it out and you will see for yourself instead of having a go at me.

Oh and yes a few weeks ago I called her honeybun and babe or something similar But is that really flirting? . Lol. Lol. Geez Christ. Lol.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:Well I do have the true facts from her. Ive seen messages from her and you... and you keep doing what she is asking you to stop doing.. And very convenient that you "deleted you messages." lol. but okay .
I keep doing what she is asking me to stop doing ? Really.???? Well for your information I asked her to stop messaging me nearly 2 weeks ago and I haven't messaged her or pm,d her since and have blocked her on here.
The only contact I have had from her the past 10 to 14 days is her replying to my posts which I have posted too other users on here on the forum. So there you go. Anything she has posted I have not commented and ignored her.

Nearly all the posts I have made the past 2 weeks she's commented on straight after.

The posts she's posted on I haven't commented. Check it out and you will see for yourself instead of having a go at me.
I'm not having a "go" @ you. That is you being on the defensive. The fact that you post a comment about her a few times that I've seen, you are just adding fuel to the fire. And that comment in your signature. If you don't like her, then stop having her name and her character in your posts. She's not dong that to you. Just be respectful to her and the same will come to you. And if you blocked her, then you can't see her posts right? Unless you display them and wanna see them. Why can't this be squashed?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Padfoot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Padfoot »

Tbh if Tara is as bad as you say she is, I can't see how you're any better. You keep bringing her up whenever you get the chance.

I fully agree with dancingirl1 on this.
Streams flow in a hurry, No rest or worry.