Drew Bree's success!! Private address and email

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
MC1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Drew Bree's success!! Private address and email

Post by MC1 »

I emailed someone from drew brees agency and received a signed photo by Drew! took 5 days!

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2838/9432 ... bdd0_m.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7338/9432 ... 2857_m.jpg

if you want the email you can trade with me for a private address or email.

-MC1
my best ttm private address's are: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris bosh, Kobe Bryant, Blake Griffin, Cam newton, Drew Brees, Michael Vick, Stephen Curry, Chris Paul, Kyrie Irving, D-Rose.
YankeeFan123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Drew Bree's success!! Private address and email

Post by YankeeFan123 »

autograph from the best QB in the league, congrats. I know that auto is real because I got that in person.

Oh and here's a email for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson : therock@studiofanmail.com , I am actually waiting on this myself
eddingsjosh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eddingsjosh »

How did u get lebron in the mail I have a lot of private addresses if ur willing to trade
jbwesterfield
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jbwesterfield »

The email address was through Drew Brees' Foundation (encoresports12@gmail.com). The lady (Maggie) has since then responded to all inquiries requiring an absurd $200 for a single item autographed. If that's not bad enough, they are also demanding you supply your own item and pay the return postage as well.

Poor PR on this one...
My Favorite 10 Authentic TTM Returns From the Past Year:

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Autos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autos »

dude awesome success! Maybe can we trade?
MC1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MC1 »

YankeeFan123 wrote:autograph from the best QB in the league, congrats. I know that auto is real because I got that in person.

Oh and here's a email for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson : therock@studiofanmail.com , I am actually waiting on this myself
Thanks man. Yeah he's like the best QB in the league!
my best ttm private address's are: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris bosh, Kobe Bryant, Blake Griffin, Cam newton, Drew Brees, Michael Vick, Stephen Curry, Chris Paul, Kyrie Irving, D-Rose.
MC1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MC1 »

Autos wrote:dude awesome success! Maybe can we trade?
Sure pm me.
MC1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MC1 »

jbwesterfield wrote:The email address was through Drew Brees' Foundation (encoresports12@gmail.com). The lady (Maggie) has since then responded to all inquiries requiring an absurd $200 for a single item autographed. If that's not bad enough, they are also demanding you supply your own item and pay the return postage as well.

Poor PR on this one...

the lady was not Maggie. I didn't do foundation either.
MC1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MC1 »

eddingsjosh wrote:How did u get lebron in the mail I have a lot of private addresses if ur willing to trade
private home address. sure pm me
calbertifanmail00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by calbertifanmail00 »

MC1 wrote:
eddingsjosh wrote:How did u get lebron in the mail I have a lot of private addresses if ur willing to trade
private home address. sure pm me
Please pm me as well. I have a couple private addresses I'll be willing to combine for that one. Also, did you receive anything back from that address yet?