Lindsey Coulson (Carol Jackson - EastEnders) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lisasautographs.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lindsey Coulson (Carol Jackson - EastEnders) Success!

Post by Lisasautographs. »

Themagictouch wrote:I've no issue with you, but it says facebook.com/lisasautographs

How do you explain that?

It's on uklisaw

I don't have autographs on Facebook I am another lisa That's how I can explain it. Are two Lisa's not allowed to collect autographs? It's just coincidence.
Jasonm25870
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Jasonm25870 »

I've been collecting autographs for 25 years sunshine, I should know what's what and that Lindsey Coulson is a pre print.

The sig on that Peter Capaldi picture isn't his....Peter Capaldi's autograph is completely different, now be a good girl and jog on and leave this stuff to people who know what they're on about...
UKLisaW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by UKLisaW »

Lisasautographs. wrote:
Jasonm25870 wrote:It's whats called a pre-print....if you sent to her agent and not eastenders you may get a dedicated one. I suggest you give her a whirl at this address

C A M
55-59 Shaftesbury Avenue,
London,
W1D 6LD
It's not a pre print it's authentic it's probably pre signed ( which means she probably signed dozens of them at the same time) so get your facts right before you start spouting rubbish...
I also agree, its pre signed. If you look at other Lindsey Coulson cast cards posted on here they are all slightly different. Sorry you are getting harassed on this thread because of me! I can confirm we are two different Lisa's!
Sharing our autograph collection and hints and tips
https://www.facebook.com/lisastuautographs
Lisasautographs.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lisasautographs. »

Jasonm25870 wrote:I've been collecting autographs for 25 years sunshine, I should know what's what and that Lindsey Coulson is a pre print.

The sig on that Peter Capaldi picture isn't his....Peter Capaldi's autograph is completely different, now be a good girl and jog on and leave this stuff to people who know what they're on about...
What's peter capaldi got to do with Lindsey coulson. Lol. I think you are total confused what your talking about.
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen777 »

Congratulations