Skillet rock band?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
LeighTurner11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Skillet rock band?

Post by LeighTurner11 »

Hi,

I'm hoping someone has an address for skillet? Or Jen Ledger in particular?

I seen them support Nickelback on Tour and they were great so I was hoping they would sign a few photo's for me.

Thank you in advance for your help & hope to hear from you soon {up}

Leigh [uk]
eti1208
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Skillet rock band?

Post by eti1208 »

Another Skillet fan :)

Sorry to say that, But they do not "have an physical address"
They got an Email address on their Homepage, were you can write to and they Will read it and respond to it.
I Wrote to them a while ago (2 side letter at least and told then how much i love them and how they helped me (honestly, not just for the autograph!)) and they responded with "because of the Mass we created an online autograph you can Download"! :(
When I asked die à physical address they did not respond anymore.

But i Heard they are Nice outside of their concerts and do sign good via venue ;)
Good luck to you
You can´t get them if you don´t try them!!! ;)

Most wanted:Liam Neeson, Samuel L Jackson, Tim Roth, Gerard Butler, Jackie Earle Haley
ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR working addresses for: Star Wars/ Heroes/Supernatural cast members, modern metal Bands (AVENGED SEVENFOLD, Disturbed,...) or "BIG STARS" (Liam Neeson, ANTHONY HOPKINS, Metallica, ...), so if you got something please contact me!!!

Most Recent Successes: SLIPKNOT!!! FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH!!, Devil You Know,
Favorite Successes: Flake (Rammstein), Blind Guardian, Linkin Park, Mikkelsen, Olyphant, Mirren, Spacey, Nighy, Bulloch, Baker, Nightwish, 5FDP (!!!), Bennett, SLIPKNOT!!!, Craven
Last In Person Success: IN FLAMES, Stratovarius, Danko Jones, Oomph!, Death Angel,To the Rats and Wolves, Fall of Gaia. Manu Bennett
Waiting for: Machine Head, Hugh Dancy and many others :D

Check my Site: http://picksnautographs.jimdo.com/ :D
New Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/picksnautographs?fref=ts
admin
Site Admin

Re: Skillet rock band?

Post by admin »