Sir Elton John PP :(

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kreecher
$10 gift certificate winner

Sir Elton John PP :(

Post by kreecher »

Sir Elton John
Private address
UK

Sent: 21 Feb 2015 >> LOR, 2 pics, SAE, IRC
Received: 21 Mar 2015 >> 2 pics unsigned, SAE, IRC + 1 standard PP in another envelope and they paid for the delivery
Waiting time: 1 month

1) I'm very thankfull to Sir Elton's assistants, who returned both my pics and even the IRC. They were kind enough to pay for the return letter. I'm sort of satisfied with the standard PP, since there's nothing else I can get from him at the moment.

2) They also sent a nice letter, calling the PP a PRE-SIGNED photo.... 0_o

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures
mushroom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sir Elton John -> Private address -> PP :(

Post by mushroom »

££it's a wonder he si£Ns at all with all his problems ?!^
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

mushroom wrote:££it's a wonder he si£Ns at all with all his problems ?!^
he doesn't sign, this photo is a pre-print
mushroom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mushroom »

kreecher wrote:
mushroom wrote:££it's a wonder he si£Ns at all with all his problems ?!^
he doesn't sign, this photo is a pre-print
££yes a preprint Also £!know as a photocopy which surely sucks £ for his real fans out there and not the sharks
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

I enjoy how they wrote "...signed Elton John autographs". This is opposed to what, unsigned Elton John autographs? :lol:
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
Andrei_K
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Andrei_K »

Elton doesn't sign TTM at all. All you can expect from him is a PP. From February till December he is in world concert tour, he just has no time to sign fanmail.
Recent successes: Roberto Donadoni, Dieter Eilts, Amancio, Antonio Benarrivo, Wolfgang Weber, Koke, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Luigi Riva, Mario Basler, Lars Ricken, Diego Fuser, Hans Schäfer, Wolfgang Overath, Jari Litmanen, Jürgen Kohler, Gianfranco Zola, José María Bakero, Franco Baresi, Frank de Boer, Demetrio Albertini, Vincenzo Montella, Pierluigi Casiraghi, Sandro Mazzola, Gianluca Pagliuca, Roberto Mancini, Paul Ince.

My full collection of autographs

https://www.facebook.com/footgraphs/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Andrei_K wrote:he just has no time to sign fanmail.
Not sure I believe that, but okay. (If he has time to shop, he does 100% have time to sign fan mail, but with celebs doing M&G packages these days with an autograph included, they don't seem to wanna give it away for fans who write.) But if he wanted to, he could.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Andrei_K
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Andrei_K »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Andrei_K wrote:he just has no time to sign fanmail.
Not sure I believe that, but okay. (If he has time to shop, he does 100% have time to sign fan mail, but with celebs doing M&G packages these days with an autograph included, they don't seem to wanna give it away for fans who write.) But if he wanted to, he could.
Yes, he has time to shop that's why he has no time to sign :) Honestly i understand why he doesn't sign.
Recent successes: Roberto Donadoni, Dieter Eilts, Amancio, Antonio Benarrivo, Wolfgang Weber, Koke, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Luigi Riva, Mario Basler, Lars Ricken, Diego Fuser, Hans Schäfer, Wolfgang Overath, Jari Litmanen, Jürgen Kohler, Gianfranco Zola, José María Bakero, Franco Baresi, Frank de Boer, Demetrio Albertini, Vincenzo Montella, Pierluigi Casiraghi, Sandro Mazzola, Gianluca Pagliuca, Roberto Mancini, Paul Ince.

My full collection of autographs

https://www.facebook.com/footgraphs/
IGOR

Post by IGOR »

PP - not success. Why show this and speak of this. Strange people.... When I get such photo PP - I their simply throw the halitosis.......
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

IGOR wrote:PP - not success. Why show this and speak of this. Strange people.... When I get such photo PP - I their simply throw the halitosis.......
Because everyone considers this for himself. If you don't like it, it's your choice, but I believe it's possible to respect other people's choices as well, since they are legal and do not hurt anyone))

* AND I haven't ever mentioned a word "success" in my original post at all