Sending to one of two potentially working addresses?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
MarshallMathers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sending to one of two potentially working addresses?

Post by MarshallMathers »

Hi, I'm looking to send some mail out to an actress, but they have two addresses, and one of them hash;t had any successes on this site, but it is listed on their agent's site. Should I just send it to the older address, or risk the newer one?
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending to one of two potentially working addresses?

Post by fromuk2014 »

MarshallMathers wrote:Hi, I'm looking to send some mail out to an actress, but they have two addresses, and one of them hash;t had any successes on this site, but it is listed on their agent's site. Should I just send it to the older address, or risk the newer one?
I would search first to see when the last posted success was, then decide from that point, you could email their agent and ask too.
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Do you mean it looks like the agent has moved or the star has changed agents? I like trying addresses that have had successes but some agencies have moved buildings-UTA for one.

Boss
Newbie007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Newbie007 »

Send to both? but tell them you sent to both & that they can keep the stuff if they Already signed for you?